Ep 4: Rules

Y/N's POV

I woke up next morning in an unfamiliar place. I still haven't gotten used to my room. I sat up, rubbing my eyes, when someone knocked on my door. "Come in," I called out, yawning. "Y/N-ie, good morning!" said Dahyun, smiling as she pushed open the door and walked in. I felt a smile come on my lips naturally as I replied, "Good morning!"

"Nayeon-unnie told me to get you," said Dahyun, "Breakfast will be laid soon." "Okay," I said. Dahyun nodded and left. I did my morning routine and then went downstairs, feeling slightly nervous. I went to the dinning room to see my sisters sitting on the table already, chatting with each other. They all looked up at me when I came up.

Nayeon nodded, Dahyun smiled happily while Tzuyu and Chaeyoung glared at me and Jeongyeon ignored me. Momo bowed her head slightly and Sana smiled slightly while Mina just gave me a stare before focusing again on her pancakes. Jihyo smiled and said, "Come and sit, Y/N." She indicated the chair next to her. Tzuyu opened her mouth to say something, but Nayeon cut her off saying, "No, Tzuyu."

Tzuyu blew up her cheeks and looked down in a sulky way. I found it pretty cute but Nayeon sighed. "Unnie," said Mina, looking at Nayeon. Nayeon raised her eyebrows at Mina and said, "What is it?" "About Y/N," said Mina, glancing at me, "Don't you think she was wrong to play a trick on Tzuyu?" "EXACTLY!" said Tzuyu, placing the fork in her hand down.

Nayeon frowned and said, "Oh come on! Stop acting like kids and let it go now! I heard Y/N apologize to Tzuyu too." Jeongyeon frowned at this statement while Dahyun nodded. Tzuyu looked angry. "She's family now... So drop it," said Nayeon. "I WILL NOT accept her as a family," said Tzuyu, standing up abruptly. Nayeon looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"You know the rules Tzuyu," said Nayeon. "Well! I am done eating. So now I am going to school! Chaeng, you coming?" said Tzuyu. Chaeyoung got up immediately too and the two left. I felt sad and felt that I should go too. I was about to get up when Momo said, "Don't take it to your heart." I looked at her. "It's my fault..." I said, looking down. "Hey! It was those two idiots who tricked Tzuyu," said Dahyun. "Looks like you two get on pretty well," said Jihyo, smiling at me warmly.

"We do," said Dahyun, linking her arm with mine, "I am so happy that I finally have someone in my class whom I can talk with!" Nayeon nodded and said, "Well... That's one good thing about it." "Wait... But why don't you guys make friends with other people at school?" I asked, curiously. "Ah that!" said Nayeon, her face changing to a frowny one, "Because-" "It's a touchy subject," said Mina, giving me a cold look. 

I blinked a few times as I realized that everyone at the table suddenly looked either annoyed or nervous. "It's just for our own good," replied Jeongyeon, without looking at me, as she ate her pancake. "What do you-" I began but Nayeon cut me off, "Enough with the questions now, Y/N! Eat your breakfast. We'll be late for school." "Okay..." I muttered.

~Time skip to school~

Everybody was staring as I made my grand entrance with Dahyun. I had honestly never been stared at by so many people! I don't mind it at all! It's fascinating! "Are you nervous?" Dahyun asked as she and I walked behind Momo and Sana. I shook my head. She smiled and said, "I knew you wouldn't mind them!" I smiled back. 

I noticed Yeonjun and Jaemin gawking at us as we walked past them. I gave them a small smile and mouthed, "See you in class." "Don't talk with them," said a voice from behind us. I turned around to see Mina. I frowned and asked, "Why?" "Just listen to me if you don't want to get into trouble," Mina said, before she walked away.

Dahyun sighed. What was that about? Why should I not talk to my friends?! "Don't even ask," Dahyun sighed as I opened my mouth to talk, looking at her. I frowned. Personally, I don't see any harm in talking to my old friends. I did not get to talk to them when I reached the class because the teacher came in immediately. Dahyun and I sat beside each other.

~Time skip to Break-time~

I found Jaemin and Yeonjun waiting for me outside my class. Dahyun had gone somewhere and I did not see her anywhere. So, I walked up to the two boys and said, "Hi!" "Y/N! I thought you forgot about us," said Jaemin, pouting. "How will I forget you two when Tzuyu and many other members are angry at me because of you?" I said, jokingly. Yeonjun rubbed the back of his neck and said, "Sorry."

"It's okay now," I said, linking my arms with both of them. The three of us walked towards the cafeteria like that, both of them on either side of me. A lot of people stared at us and whispered but I did not bother about them. We walked to the cafeteria and sat in our usual place with our lunch. Jaemin and Yeonjun were back to being their playful selves.

They joked around and planned new pranks(Yes, they still had the nerve to do it!) I sighed as I saw the two, but I still felt happy as they both had cheerful smiles on their faces. Little did I know that I was going to be in trouble very soon...

Mina's POV

I saw Y/N arrive at the cafeteria with the two boys. Jeongyeon and Dahyun had come together. I felt so angry to see her with them even after I had told her not to talk to them. How does she dare to disobey me?! I am her older sister! It's normal manners to listen to what your elders tell you! I felt a hand on my arm as I was glaring in her direction.

~To be continued~

Thank you for reading!