Ep 35: Broken Hearts

Y/N's POV

"Ugh! They are so repetitive!" I said, rolling my eyes, "Bitch... Slut... Hoe... Shameless." "Why are you even reading those?" Jaemin asked, leaning on the tree. I was lying with my head on his lap again. "I don't have anything to do! So I decided to see how much effort they put into hating me~" I said, pouting. "You are a unique piece," said Yeonjun, laughing. "I know," I said, as I threw the paper away. "Don't we have a practical today?" I asked. "Yes... And it starts in five minutes," said Yeonjun. "WHAT?!" I yelled, sitting straight up at once, "SHOULDN'T WE BE GOING THEN?!" "Relax," said Jaemin, "We still have some time. Let's go now though."

We got off the tree. "Ahh! I am not at all in the mood for going," I whined. "You!" said Yeonjun. "Carry me," I said, spreading my arms like a baby. Yeonjun looked at me up and down with his nose scrunched up and I pouted. "Kid, you can get away with those kinds of things only with Jaemin! Not me!" said Yeonjun. "Meanie," I said. "Aww, poor baby," said Jaemin, laughing. I puffed up my cheeks and turned to him. "Come on," he said, getting on his knees, "I will carry you, princess~" "Hehe," I said, "Nana is the best!"

We got quite a lot of stares as Jaemin carried me on his back. Yeonjun kept shaking his head. "Umm... You can put me down," I said, when we reached the entrance of the school. Jaemin nodded. I sighed and said, "Let's go now..." We were a bit late to the practical. I got a lot of glares which I completely ignored while I took readings with Jaemin and Yeonjun. Soon, the bell rung for breaktime. I packed up my stuff while the students began to file out of the class. "Where's my eraser's case?" I said, looking under the table. "You have a case for your eraser?" Yeonjun asked, frowning. I nodded and said, "My eraser is three years old and I got it with a case..." I looked around and then whined again, "It's gone..."

"Aish! Let it be!" Yeonjun said. "No," I said, "I want my case!" I bent down to look under the table again. "Let's look for it then," said Jaemin. We searched for it for about fifteen minutes. "Where is it?" I sighed, getting up from the floor. "Yeonjun! Jaemin!" called a voice. I looked up to see Lucas. "You guys can go on... I will look for it," I said. "You sure?" Jaemin asked. I nodded and the two left. I continued my search by getting on my hands and knees. I pouted as I couldn't see my case anywhere.

Chanyeol's POV

I was walked past the science lab when I spotted Y/N inside. What is she doing? Her face held a sad pout as she looked around. "Yeonjun!" I called out when I saw the boy. "Yes?" he said. "Umm... What is Y/N doing?" I asked. "She's looking for her eraser case!" said Yeonjun, rolling her eyes. "Oh," I said. I watched as Y/N got on the floor. She is searching for an eraser case?! I shook my head, a smile tugging at my lips. Y/N is so innocent. I was about to walk in to help her when I felt invisible hands stop me. My heart hurt as I remembered. "You are cruel," I mumbled, feeling my eyes prick as I walked away.

Y/N's POV

I finally huffed as I found the eraser case lying in a corner. "Found it!" I said, getting up, looking at it affectionately. I picked it up and was about to put it in my bag when I was pushed to the ground. "Ow!" I exclaimed. I looked up to see four senior girls whom I had never met or talked to before. "How dare you steal your sister's boyfriend, bitch?!" one of them screeched, glaring at me. "I didn't!" I said. Before I had finished, I gasped as I felt something cold on my head. "You piece of trash! Did you think we would believe you?" the other one said.

I can't believe this is actually happening! I had NEVER faced bullies before. I tried to stand up, but one of them held me down. "Let me go!" I said, "I haven't done anything!" "Oh really? We-" said the first, but before she could finish, a voice called out, "Yah! What do you think you are doing?!" I was so pleased to hear Yeonjun's angry voice. "Shit," one of them mumbled before all four of them left. "Y/N-ie, are you okay?" Jaemin asked. I nodded, standing up. I was not hurt, but really shocked. "Wow," I said, "I never expected this!" "We did," said Yeonjun.

"You should go home, Y/N," said Jaemin, "Your uniform is completely wet." I sighed. "There's no calm in my life anymore!" I said, shaking my head. "Y/N!" exclaimed a voice. I looked up to see Nayeon-unnie running up to me. Oh shit! "U-Unnie," I mumbled, wondering what I should explain. "What happened?" she asked worriedly. I had not expected this... "Huh?" I said. "Your uniform," said Nayeon-unnie. I don't really want to tell her about the girls... I don't want more trouble. "Oh... I spilled water on myself!" I said, airily. "On your head?" she asked, suspiciously.

"Y-Yeah," I said, looking down, "I was looking for my eraser case and the bottle dropped on my head." I looked at Jaemin. He understood my signal and quickly emptied my bottle in a flower pot. "See," I said, showing unnie the now-empty bottle. "Okay... I was just going home because I was feeling bored. You can come with me," said Nayeon-unnie. I nodded and gathered my stuff again. "Oh! My eraser case!" I said, picking it up from the floor again. "You are really a pabo!" Nayeon-unnie said, smiling, "Why do you care so much for that case?" "Hehe," I giggled awkwardly.

~To be continued~

This was a special double-update for my reader @i_cant_stop_mee Happy birthday, dear!❤❤ Thank you for reading! I love you❤