Ep 30: Let me decide on my own!

Y/N's POV

"Y/N-ie, what are you doing?" Chanyeol asked, sitting on the couch beside me. "Doing your homework duh," I said, without looking up from my work. "Oh," he said. I groaned and whined, "Damn! Jaemin and Yeonjun are lucky! You really did not give them any work!" "I keep my words," said Chanyeol, chuckling deeply. I looked at him and sighed, looking at my books again. "But you still have some time before you hand it in," he said, "It was due next week." "Well, I just wanna finish it early," I said.

"I am bored," he said, pouting as he rested his chin on my shoulder. "Should you be disturbing your student while she is working?" I asked. "What student?" he asked, with a mischievous grin as he wiggled his eyebrows. "You..." I muttered. "Finish it later," he said. "And?" I said. "Umm... What about going out?" he said, "It's a nice day, after all." "But-" I began. "Please," he said, giving me puppy-eyes. "Yah! Go and do something else! I only have a few more sums left!" I said. "Nerd," he said, standing up. "Pabo," I said.

"Whoa! Disrespecting our teacher, are we?" said Chanyeol. "Ne," I said, looking up to see him smirking, "What teacher by the way?" I decided to do what he did. "Hmm?" said Chanyeol, "You want to know?" I jumped up on the couch, putting my books on the table. "Yah! Yah! Yah! What do you mean?" I said, grabbing a pillow and holding it up defensively. "Let me show you," he said. "No way am I getting caught," I said, laughing. "You think so?" he asked, raising an eyebrow, a smirk on his face. "Try to catch me then," I said, jumping behind the couch.

"Underestimating me?" he said, walking towards me. I giggled and ran towards the kitchen. "Wait there!" he said, running after me. I went round and round around the table in the kitchen. "You can't catch me!" I said, sticking out my tongue. "Just wait and see," he said. I ran back towards the living room and then towards the bed room. He chased after me as I jumped on the bed and then on the other side. Whoops! Wrong place. My eyes wandered from this side to that as I tried to think of a way to escape.

"What's that?" I said, pretending to be shocked as I pointed out of the window. Just as his neck snapped towards the window, I took to my heels to run past him out of the bed room. "Got you!" he said, grabbing my arm and pinning me to the wall with a smirk, "I am not so stupid, princess." He held me in the corner so that I can't run away anymore. My heart was beating in a crazy way as he looked down at me. Our eyes met and his expression changed too. My mind went blank as he brought his face closer to mine.

Jeongyeon's POV

"That address seems familiar," said Nayeon-unnie as I repeated what Jongin had said. She frowned and then said, "YEAH! That's where Jihyo went! She had baked cookies for her oppa and she had the keys! So she decided to go and meet him!" "YOU MEAN THAT'S CHANYEOL'S PLACE?!" Mina almost yelled. Y/N is gonna be in deep trouble. Nayeon-unnie nodded and pulled out her phone. "See! Jihyo texted me the address!" she said. "That's where Y/N is," I said, "Jongin told me so." "But he can be wrong... right?" Dahyun said uncertainly.

I shook my head and said, "Jongin is never wrong. You know that well." "Oh god! Y/N has been hanging out at his place for all these days!" said Sana. "I guess so," said Mina, her expression dark. She's the most touchy when it comes to stuff like this. It's understandable... "We will just have to wait until Jihyo brings her home then," said Nayeon-unnie. I nodded. Best of luck, Y/N. I just hope Jongin is wrong for once. It would stir up a lot of trouble if she indeed is at Chanyeol's house.

Y/N's POV

My eyes shut automatically when his lips were only a few centimeters away from mine. I bet he could hear my heart beat. His big hand released my hands and cupped my cheek as his lips finally touched mine. My first kiss!!! "Y/N!" said a voice. The warmth which I had been feeling vanished completely as I recognized the voice. Chanyeol had pulled away and mumbled, "Jihyo..." My eyes widened as I too, looked at the door to see Jihyo-unnie standing there, her mouth hanging open.

My heart was beating faster than before, with fear and I hid behind Chanyeol, clutching onto his sleeve tightly. "S-Save me," I whispered. "He can't," said Jihyo-unnie in a cold voice as she walked around Chanyeol to face me. I looked down, still sticking close to Chanyeol. "Jihyo-" he began but she cut him off by holding up her hand. Scary... "You are coming home with me right now," she said, in a low, threatening voice. "I d-don't want to..." I said in a hardly audible voice. "Y/N, I said you are coming. NOW!" said Jihyo-unnie. I couldn't protest as she grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the room harshly.

"Yah! Park Jihyo! Stop!" said Chanyeol. "Keep out of this, Chanyeol," said Jihyo, looking him in the eyes, "As Y/N's older sister, I suggest you to keep away from my sister." With that, she pulled me away from the house. "Let go of me!" I said, as she held my wrist tightly. "Lee Y/N, that's enough! Come home with me quietly," said Jihyo-unnie glaring at me, "I do not wish to cause a scene here." "You already did!" I said, "Why? Why do you have to separate me and Chanyeol? Can't you accept it? I love him!" "We had told you to stay away from him!" Jihyo shrieked.

"WHY? WHY SHOULD I?!" I said, "It's totally my choice! What happened with all of you has nothing to do with MY LIFE! Why do I have to do what you want me to do? I can make my own decisions! Let me decide on my own!" My mouth fell open as I felt a hard slap on my cheek. "Lee Y/N," said Jihyo, emphasizing on 'Lee', "Behave yourself. You have already misbehaved a lot!" She dragged me on out of the building as I held my cheek, still not believing that she had just slapped me.

~To be continued~

No words. Thank you for reading! I love you❤

I am not confident about this chapter at all! Let me know if I should re-edit it😅 I wanted my bestie to originally check it for me, but since she won't pick up my phone *sigh

I am not confident about this chapter at all! Let me know if I should re-edit it😅 I wanted my bestie to originally check it for me, but since she won't pick up my phone *sigh... Please tell me if I should re-write this one, y'all!