Ep 10: Partners in crime

Y/N's POV

I ran away from unnie again and finally hid in a cupboard. "Y/N!" I heard Nayeon-unnie outside the cupboard and held my breath. "Ahh! Where did that girl go?" unnie sighed. I gulped, staying as still as possible. Then I heard her walking away and sighed. I opened the door slightly and walked out with a sigh of relief.

"Y/N," said a voice. I turned around to see Chaeyoung standing there. "Chaeng," I said, "Umm... Hello." She rolled her eyes and said, "You better keep alert. You can't hide from Nayeon-unnie forever. Just a bit of advice." She walked away to her room, which happened to be right beside the cupboard. I sighed.

I tiptoed towards my room, hoping I don't run into Nayeon-unnie again. Thankfully, she was not there and I threw my phone on the bed, jumping on it myself too. I think I am going to take a shower! Yes! I gathered my stuff and went off, leaving my phone on the bed.

~After fifteen minutes~

I heard a gasp outside as I was about to get out of the shower. "Y/N-ie! I can't believe you read this!" was the first thing that I heard when I got out and my eyes widened as I took in the sight in front of my eyes- Nayeon-unnie sitting on MY bed, with MY PHONE! "Ahhhh!" I screamed, jumping to get the phone but she was quicker than me and got up quickly.

She smirked. "Not so fast, sweetheart," she said. "U-U-Unnie," I muttered, going red with embarrassment. "I didn't know you were into SaTzu," she said, looking at me up and down. "Uhh... I just-" I began. "No~ I don't want to hear your reasons~ I want to strike a deal!" Nayeon-unnie said. Her face held a really evil grin which told me exactly what the deal was!

And I was right. "You have to be my partner!" she said, grinning happily, "If you want me to keep my mouth shut that is! Or I don't know... This might reach Jihyo's hands magically." She played with my phone, looking at me. "Ok," I sigh, "I agree... Please don't tell Jihyo-unnie." Nayeon held out her hand. I shook it and she smirked, handing my phone back as she zipped her mouth and did an action of locking it.

I shook my head, sighing. "So what kind of things are we gonna do?" I asked. "Hmm," said unnie, looking thoughtful, "I haven't planned anything yet... I will let you know when I do!" "Okay," I said, nodding. "See you then, my partner in crime!" said Nayeon-unnie, winking as she left my room. Great! So now I am gonna be a troublemaker...

It's not really new to me. I did cause a bit of trouble sometimes with my dearest friends! They- Wait! That reminds me! I haven't talked to either one of those two idiots since yesterday! I quickly unlocked my phone and messaged Jaemin- "Hey! You alive?" A tick appeared beside the message, indicating that it was gone from my side. I waited for a second tick to appear but it didn't... I frowned.

As far as my knowledge, Jaemin is online most of the time... What's up this time? I texted Yeonjun too and again, the same thing happened. I finally decided to call them both. I frowned when the phone rung about five times. "Why isn't he picking up?" I mumbled. I checked through their SNS and noticed that they hadn't posted anything since yesterday...

"These two are definitely up to something! They would NOT just take a break from social media!" I exclaimed, glaring at my phone. "Y/N," came a voice and I looked up from my phone to see Dahyun. "Dinner's ready," she said. I nodded and went downstairs with her, still deep in thought about the sudden absence of my two friends.

~Next Day~

I went to school as usual with Twice members. "Y/N, what's wrong? You seem to be spacing out," said Dahyun, pouting. "No... I was just... Thinking," I said. I was actually looking for the two devils, but there was no sign of them. "Yahh! Watch out!" said Dahyun, pulling my arm. "Huh?" I said and looked ahead to see the classroom wall in front of me. "Do you intend to walk into a wall?" Dahyun asked. "Uhh no," I replied.

Dahyun shook her head and walked inside the classroom. I looked around again, but still... No sight of the two familiar figures... I was getting a bit worried now. They did not turn up even when the teacher walked in. "So, students, as you know, we are going to the lab today," said the teacher. Huh? Lab? "Yes ma'am," chorused the students. I just looked at the door, waiting for Yeonjun and Jaemin.

"Y/N, c'mon," said Dahyun. I looked up to see all the students getting up and making a row at the front. I sighed and got up too. "What happened, Y/N?" Dahyun asked. "Look... Don't be mad at me, but I was-" I began. "Looking for Jaemin and Yeonjun," said Dahyun, with a sigh. I nodded. "Look... I can't help it... They are really good friends of mine and I am worried that-" I began. "I can understand although I can't relate," said Dahyun looking down.

I frowned. Again the question came to my mind and I asked it at once, not hesitating once- "Why do you keep to yourself all the time?" Dahyun looked at me and chuckled sadly. "It's a long story..." she said. "Make it short!" I said, frowning. "Shorter than Chaeyoung?" asked Dahyun, chuckling. "Don't change the topic!" I said, "Tell me about it!" "Miss Y/N, I clearly have to tell you about manners," said the teacher sharply.

I cursed in my head and began to walk towards the lab with the others. Soon, everyone filed inside the school science lab. I began to look around again for my missing friends. Dahyun had disappeared from my side. I frowned looking for her. "I am here," she said, reappearing again. "Thank god! I thought you disappeared too!" I said. That's when the teacher called out the very names I was waiting to hear.

~To be continued~

I know this chapter was not much interesting, but I can assure you that I will try better next time~! Stay tuned, my beautiful readers~ I love you😘