Ep 46: Sharing with Chaeyoung

Y/N's POV

After a quiet- very quiet- dinner, we headed back home. I received a text from an unknown number. "Y/N, it's me- Kai," it read, "You have heard about everything now... I did not intend to ask it this way, but would you help me?" I thought for a few seconds, glancing at Jeongyeon-unnie. Should I help him to get closer to his sister? A voice inside told me that I should. "Yes," I replied with a smiley emoji. The message was read and after a few minutes, a reply came, "Thank you so much, Y/N!!! You have no idea how much this means to me." I sighed and kept my phone away before getting changed to go to bed.

"Time to sleep~" I said and was about to go to bed when someone knocked on my door. "Hmm... Who's that?" I called out. "Chaeyoung," replied a voice. I opened the door to see Chaeyoung standing there, wearing a white nightie. She had a poker-face on as she walked in with a white pillow and a bear. "What are you doing here?" I asked, scratching the back of my neck. "I am sharing with you tonight," she said, getting on my bed and lying down. She pulled my blanket up to her chin and hugged her bear as I just stood at the door blinking.

"Uhh... Okay," I said, "Budge up a bit then~!" "I don't share a bed with other people," she declared without opening her eyes. "Huh," I said. "I said I don't sleep in the same bed with other people," she said. "Then what?" I said. She shrugged and said, "I was told to come and sleep in your room by Nayeon-unnie for your safety so here I am!" I stared at her with my hands on my hips. This little... ANGEL! Look at me! I can't even curse at her even if she's lying on my bed with a little smirk like a brat. "Chaeyoung-ah," I said, in a sweet voice. "Yes unnie?" she said. "I won't hesitate to push you off if you don't move~!" I said, keeping my light tone. "I would like to see you try," she said, her smirk widening.

I groaned and whined, "Ahh! Don't be like this." "Don't be like what?" she asked, opening her eyes and giggling a bit, "I am just trying to sleep, unnie." "Hmm," I said. I pulled up the sheets and rolled her slightly to the side. "Yah!" she said, sitting up. "Thank you for budging! Good night!" I said, jumping on the bed quickly with a satisfied smile. "Hmph," she said, and pulled the blanket off me. "Yah!" I said, pulling it back. "Unnie," she said, with a pout, "Won't you give your dongsaeng the blanket?" "Yeah sure," I said, "But we should 'share' it." "Sure!" she said, pulling it back again from me. "Ahhh!" I groaned while she giggled.

Sana's POV

"What are the two even up to?" I said to Momo as we were passing by Y/N's room. We could hear giggles and groans coming from the room. "Ahh! Hajima!" said Chaeyoung's voice. "Aha! This is what you get for being cocky!" said Y/N's voice. Momo shook her head and said, "Let's scold them a bit and make them sleep! It's already very late..." I opened the door of the room, saying, "Girls!" I stood still for a minute, taking in the view in the room. The sheets and pillows were lying scattered on the floor and the two girls were fighting like puppies on the bed. "Ouch!" said Chaeyoung as the both rolled down on the floor. "You two..." said Momo. "She started it!" said both of them, sitting up.

Y/N's POV

I felt slightly embarrassed as Sana-unnie looked at us in amusement. "Are you four years old, you two?" said Momo-unnie, laughing. "Umm... Sorry?" I said. "Sleep, you idiots!" said Sana-unnie, "You have to wake up early tomorrow!" "Okay," Chaeyoung and I chorused. "And yeah! No more puppy-fights!" said Momo-unnie, "Or you two are sleeping in the living room!" "Ne," we both said, giving each other a look. "Go on," said Sana-unnie, "We are watching you." I picked up the sheets and Chaeyoung grabbed the pillows. "Good," said Momo-unnie, tucking us in, "Now sleep well! Good night, babies!" "Good night," said Chaeyoung and I. Sana-unnie chuckled as she switched off the lights and said, "Sleep well."

We heard their footsteps walking away from the room. "But it was your fault," we both whispered at once and then started laughing again. "Good night then, Chaeyoung-ah," I said, smiling. "Good night, unnie," she said, returning my smile before shutting her eyes. I sighed as I watched her fall asleep. She looks so innocent when she's asleep like this. But I know that she's a very strong girl who isn't scared of anything. I glanced at the window. It was shut this time but since the curtains weren't drawn, I could still see the moon from the glass of the window. "Looks like I can't meet you anytime soon," I mumbled, "It doesn't matter." I looked at the watch lying on my bedside table. "I can always find you as long as I have it," I said, turning my back to the window again.

~Next day~

I opened my eyes to see the ceiling of my room and cold hard floor below me. I rubbed my eyes, sitting up and realized that I was lying on the floor. I looked up on the bed to see Chaeyoung sleeping peacefully, her teddy in her arms and the blanket too lying on the floor having been kicked off. I sighed and stood up. I somehow knew I would end up like this! I picked up the blanket and laid it over Chaeyoung's body. She drew it closer to herself and slept on like a baby. "Cute," I said, grinning. I yawned as I walked over to my bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready for school.

"Good morn-" said Jihyo-unnie in a loud voice. "Shh!" I said, placing a finger on my lips, "Chaeng is sleeping!" "Well! She should wake up!" Jihyo-unnie whispered. "She can still sleep for some time," I said, frowning as I looked at my watch, "Yah! Unnie, you are half an hour early!" "It's always good to wake up early! The early bird catches the worm!" said Jihyo-unnie. I made a face and said, "I would rather catch a few winks rather than catching a worm!" "Well! Come down with me," said Jihyo-unnie, "Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes!" "Okay," I said.

~To be continued~

I made a light chapter after all those previous chapters! Thank you for reading~! I love you❤