Ep 13: Sunday

Y/N's POV

I was fast asleep when a voice called out my name and someone jumped on top of me. "Good morning, Y/N-ie," said Jihyo-unnie, smiling widely at me as I opened my left eye and looked at her sleepily. "Unnie," I said. "Yes, me," she said, still smiling a warm smile. I usually disliked being woken up on Sundays but since she was smiling so sweetly, I couldn't be mad at all.

Instead I opened both my eyes and said, "Good morning, unnie." "Ahh, Y/N-ie, you are such a sweet child!" Jihyo said, "Tzuyu kicked me out of her room when I went to wake her up." I chuckled as unnie pouted. "It's Sunday, unnie. The only day when we get to sleep in. That's why Tzuyu was mad," I said, giggling. "I know," said Jihyo-unnie, pouting, "But it's also the only day when you can spend time with your family."

"Okay," I said, smiling. She smiled too and said, "Breakfast is ready by the way." "Okay... I will be ready in a few minutes, unnie," I said. Jihyo-unnie nodded and got up from the bed. "I will see you downstairs then, Y/N-ah," she said. I nodded, sitting up and grabbing my phone from the bedside table. Hmm... It's not really too early in the morning. I stretched and jumped from my bed to go and wash up.

~Time skip to breakfast~

I got ready and went downstairs for breakfast. "Good morning, Y/N," said Nayeon-unnie, smiling. "Good morning, unnie," I said. "Good morning, Y/N," said Momo. "Good morning," I said. "JUST SAY ALL YOUR 'GOOD MORNING'S IN ONE GO!" said Tzuyu, frowning. I pouted and sat down beside Nayeon-unnie. Mina-unnie chuckled and said, "Looks like someone did not sleep well." Tzuyu made a face at her plate and continued to eat with a sullen look.

Dahyun was sitting on my other side and she just ate her food quietly. "Dahyun," I whispered. She looked up and I smiled at her. She smiled back. I thought about her words- "I have my own reasons"- and thought about Sana's past. Maybe Dahyun has a secret like that too... And maybe she isn't quite as ready as Sana-unnie to share it with me. I shouldn't try to press her about it if she isn't comfortable with it...

"Dahyun... I am sorry," I said. "Hmm?" Dahyun said, looking confused. "I am sorry for asking you about your reasons continuously... I understand if you don't want to tell me," I said, smiling. "It's not like I don't want to tell you... I just..." said Dahyun. "It's okay," I said, "I understand." "Thank you, Y/N," said Dahyun, smiling a real smile at last, "I do want to open up to you one day though." "I will wait for that day," I said.

Soon, all of us had finished breakfast. "So, everybody! On Sundays we watch?" said Jihyo, looking at everyone expectantly, waiting for an answer. "Umm..." I said, looking around. Dahyun nudged me with her elbow and shook her head. "Not this again please, Jihyo!" said Mina-unnie. "Ummm... What?" I asked curiously. "DRAMAS!" said Jihyo-unnie, smiling happily as she looked at me.

"Uhh... What?" I asked. "Miss. Jihyo says that watching dramas together will make our bond stronger," said Jeongyeon-unnie. "Whereas the only thing we do is to snatch the remote and keep changing channels," said Nayeon-unnie with a chuckle. Jihyo-unnie pouted and said, "C'mon, we always have so much fun together!" In the end, she did some aegyo and got all of us to sit in the living room on the big couch and put on the TV happily.

"So, what do we watch?" she asked and that's when chaos started. What Nayeon-unnie had said was true! Once Jihyo-unnie had put the remote down, it kept travelling from one hand to another and the channels kept switching too. There was popcorn all over the couch and Sana-unnie was giggling hard as Nayeon-unnie tickled her. It was a warm scene though. Is this how it feels to have siblings?

I have always been an only child and this feels so different... So warm. "What are you smiling for?" Jeongyeon-unnie asked, looking at me. All of them looked at me too. "Nothing," I replied. "You are weird," said Tzuyu. I smiled and said, "I was just thinking... I love you all so much!" "Aww, that's sweet," said Momo-unnie. "We love you too," said Dahyun. "Yes!" said Sana, hugging me.

We all shared a group hug, Jihyo-unnie aggressively pulling Chaeyoung and Tzuyu in the hug. I giggled as I saw the look on their faces. I felt happy- very happy. Soon, we all had lunch and then did whatever we wanted. I walked towards my room, thinking about what I should do when I heard a familiar music. I looked inside the room it was coming from and saw Mina-unnie watching a movie on the laptop and NOT JUST ANY MOVIE! She was watching HARRY POTTER!

"UNNIE!" I yelled excitedly. She frowned, looking up and said, "Y/N?" "You are a Potterhead too?" I exclaimed. She smiled and said, "Yes! I am watching The Prisoner of Azkaban right now!" "Umm... If you don't mind it, can I watch it with you?" I asked. "OF COURSE!" she said, grinning widely, "Come! Sit!" I went and sat down next to her on the bed and she played the film again. "There they go," I whispered as Hermione pulled out the Time-Turner from her robes. Mina-unnie nodded.

"Hermione is my favorite character, by the way," said Mina-unnie. "Omg! Mine too!" I said and we hi-fived as we watched the movie together. "Huff," we both sighed together when the movie ended. "Wish Sirius lived on though," I sighed. "I know right," said Mina-unnie pouting at the laptop, "But as they say, the ones we truly love never really leave us!" I nodded.

It felt like we were two really wise people when we sat like that, and apparently Mina-unnie was thinking along the same lines as she said, "Damn! We sound like saints!" "I know," I said, as we both giggled. "I love the series though," said Mina-unnie. "So do I," I said. "Then how about binge-watching the whole series?" Mina-unnie asked with a smirk. "Hell, I am always ready!" I said.

~To be continued~

So, as I posted an announcement earlier, I am gonna reveal Jihyo's past next😁 I did this episode to lighten the mood slightly. I hope it was not too boring. Be ready for Jihyo's past in the next episode. I will give you guys a small hint. 'Mr. Park' is an important person in the next chapter. I won't tell you which Park from the k-pop industry he is😃 Think of all the Parks you can~ I love you guys😘

 I won't tell you which Park from the k-pop industry he is😃 Think of all the Parks you can~ I love you guys😘