Ep 51: Wondering

Y/N's POV

Jeongyeon-unnie took a deep breath and said, "Yes. I will give you that chance. Just don't make me regret it." I had to jump up and squeal, "Yay~!" Jeongyeon-unnie smiled slightly while Kai said, "Jinjja?" She nodded and said, "While you talked, I realized that I hadn't been a good sister to you either. I always thought of you as my teacher... It was my fault. If I had behaved like a normal little sister... maybe we wouldn't have drifted so far apart. I am willing to change it now, oppa." "Don't cry!" I said, seeing Jongin's eyes fill up. "Wow," said Jeongyeon-unnie, "Will a mafia boss cry for his little sister now, hmm?" Jongin chuckled and said, "Thank you, Jeongyeon."

"You better not make me regret it, oppa," said Jeongyeon-unnie. "I won't! Just see! I will cherish you the most," said Jongin, his face determined. "Nice," I said. I felt satisfied seeing the both of them happy again. I really hope their bond becomes stronger! I had always wanted an older brother too, ever since I was in primary school and I had seen one of my friends' brother taking care of her. Jeongyeon-unnie had a brother but she wasn't very close to him and it broke my heart. Now that it's all right, I feel so happy.

"But yeah! Did you find those stalkers?" Jeongyeon-unnie asked and I came back to the present. "The blonde was one of my own gang," said Jongin, "You don't need to be worried about her. I told her to keep an eye on Y/N." "You are..." said Jeongyeon-unnie, "Let it be now... What about the creepy redhead?" Kai glanced at me and I gulped. I would be in so much trouble if he tells Jeongyeon-unnie the truth. I begged him with my eyes. His lips curled up in a small smirk but he said, "I am afraid I wasn't able to find out who he is yet." Jeongyeon-unnie frowned and said, "But don't you know everything? How did you not find him? He must be-" "He's not dangerous," Kai reassured her, "He's just mysterious." He's definitely NOT dangerous! But mysterious yeah... I remembered the day in the alley again.

~Flashback~

He was staring deep into my eyes. "I love you so much," he said, "Being separated from you made me realize that." My heart began to beat faster than before at the sudden confession. But I remembered that he had cheated on me and I pushed him away. "I should get going now," I said. "No," he said, grabbing my hands, "Wait." "I heard everything you said and I will wait for your explanation," I said, "I won't find anyone else either way... Although you broke my heart, I can't look at anybody else... YET." His face darkened slightly at my 'yet'. "You won't be looking at anybody else EVER!" he said, pulling me towards him and kissing me roughly.

I was shocked but it felt perfect as he cupped my cheek and continued to kiss me passionately. In that moment I knew that I would never be able to get over this guy. He smiled slightly when I kissed him back. I felt happier than I had ever been. Time could just stop here and I wouldn't mind. He showed me his happy virus smile after pulling back. "You are so red," he said, poking my cheek. "Uhh..." I muttered, completely at a loss of words for the first time in my life, "U-Unnies are l-looking for me..." "Yeah," he said, looking around, "I guess you should get going then." I nodded, looking down. "I should be going too... I have to go to work!" he said, "Bye then!" "Wait!" I said, "Chanyeol, I love you too!"

~Flashback ends~

I felt Jongin's eyes on me as I blushed like crazy. "Please find out who he is," said Jeongyeon-unnie. "Yeah," said Kai, "Don't worry about it. Y/N is safe." "That's a relief," said Jeongyeon-unnie, "But are you sure...?" "Yes, Jeongyeon," said Kai, "I am one hundred percent sure that nothing will happen to Y/N. I can give her a small weapon or something if you are still worried!" "You will give me a gun?" I asked excitedly. "No," said Kai, giving me a look, "You can't use a gun even if I gave you one!" I made a face and said, "Yeah yeah! Sure!" "Why do you have an obsession with guns though?" Jeongyeon-unnie asked, frowning. "Well," I said, pouting, "Guns are cool." She shook her head at my reply and I puffed up my cheeks, folding my arms and looked away grumpily.

"Jeongyeon-ah, whatever you do... Don't become like her," said Jongin. "Insult!" I said dramatically, my jaw on the floor, "I am right here you know!" "Yeah," said Kai easily. "You are both mean," I grumbled, rubbing my foot and glaring at Kai, "Ahh! I wanna go home! My sweet unnies will be so glad to see me!" "Yeah yeah," said Jeongyeon-unnie, "Oppa, just give Y/N whatever you want and we can go home." Kai nodded and once again disappeared inside the house. "Who do you think...?" Jeongyeon-unnie began but I looked away, a pout on my face. "Pabo," muttered Jeongyeon-unnie with a small chuckle.

Kai's POV

Y/N should tell the others about the guy she met soon! I won't be hiding it from Jeongyeon for long... I have just regained her trust and I don't want to lose it again! What should I give her though? As I looked around my room, I remembered the knife I had. Should I give it away? "Don't tell anyone you killed him," I remembered my words as I grabbed the bloody knife from her small, trembling hands. I pulled open my drawer and found the knife still lying there. I rubbed my thumb against it shining blade, remembering the event which had happened years ago when I was just fifteen. I wonder how that girl is doing right now...

~To be continued~

Thank you for reading~! I love you❤