Bonus Chapter✨

3rd person POV

"Until when are you gonna stay there like that?" Jihyo asked, without looking up from the book she was reading, sitting at her desk. "I don't have anything better to do," said Y/N. She was lying on a bean bag by Jihyo's bed, her face upside down as she stared at Jihyo's back. Jihyo sighed, slamming her book shut as she turned to look at her. "Are you that idle?" she asked. Y/N nodded with a stupid grin on her face. "I mean... I am not really in a mood to do anything," she said. "Just go to your own room then! Why must you stare at me? I'm trying to read," Jihyo complained. "It's too boring in my own room," whined Y/N, "And... Your dear brother hasn't even called me today." "Didn't he call you just last night?" Jihyo asked, frowning.

"I don't know," said Y/N, lazily flopping herself over, "He didn't call today." "It's only nine in the morning," said Jihyo, "He'd call when he finds the time to." "Why did he have to go to Paris?" Y/N grumbled. "This is like the twentieth time I'm hearing that today," sighed Jihyo, "You know he went there for his masters, Y/N. Do you miss him all that much?" Y/N nodded. "Go call him yourself then," Jihyo said. Y/N just shook her head. "Don't you have any vacation homework?" Jihyo asked. "Am I a kid?" Y/N asked, "Did you forget I go to a university now? We don't get stuff like 'vacation homework' there." "Just buzz off and bother someone else then!" said Jihyo. Y/N got up with a sigh. "You don't want me around now that you have a boyfriend too, I guess," she said, making a sad face, "What? You have a date with him today?" "You know very well he's not my boyfriend," said Jihyo, but her cheeks turned red. 

"Yeah yeah," said Y/N, "You are still in the 'some' phase or something like that." "We're just friends," said Jihyo. "Tell those lies to your brother; not me, sis," Y/N said, walking up to her desk, "What's that you're reading by the way? B/T (Book Title)... Never heard of it." "He suggested it to me," said Jihyo, a small smile making it's way to her face. "Ooooh," Y/N said, "What's it about?" "It's about a Korean American who falls for a boy and then comes to South Korea to find him only to know he's in the same school as her," said Jihyo, "But he's an idol and is thus not allowed to date." "That plot sounds like a fanfiction," said Y/N. "It kinda does," said Jihyo, nodding ,"I have almost finished the book. I need to return it to the library soon, so can you please leave me alone?" 

Y/N made a face but said, "Fine!" and left the room. "Where is everybody else?" she groaned, walking down the steps to the living room. "Wait a damn minute... Why does it feel like I'm forgetting something?" she said, frowning to herself. "Morning, Y/N," came a sleepy voice and Chaeyoung came down the staircase, still in her night clothes. 

Y/N's POV

"Hey! You got something going recently?" I asked, trying to kill time and of course, know more about my sister's life. "Nothin' much," she said, stifling a yawn, "Oh yeah... I got a dumb idiot following me around." "What does that mean?" I asked, chuckling at her description. I invited her to sit on the couch with me so we could talk. "There's this stupid new guy at school," she said, rolling her eyes. "Oooh," I said. "He's not 'Oooh'-worthy at all," said Chaeyoung, "He looked pretty wimpy. He just decided to stick by me from the moment he's arrived. Says he's heard about how I beat up bullies. I really told him I would punch his nose but even that didn't faze him!" "And did you?" I asked. "Of course not!" she grumbled, "I'm pretty sure he actually would get bullied if I did that!"

I tried to wrap my head around that. "I thought there were no more bullies in our school?" I asked. "There weren't but honestly! The kid looks way too bully-able," said Chaeyoung. "So you're gonna let him hang around?" I asked. "What else can I do?" she sighed, "The most he does is pester me all the time, which he can't during lectures so I just have to bear him for the lunch break!" "Wait... You don't mean that one guy from one of your photos?" I asked, frowning, "The one with the sandy hair and watery eyes?" "That's the one," Chaeyoung confirmed. "I kinda see how he looks wimpy but he ain't all that bad," I said. "You should just see how he keeps looking at me," Chaeyoung complained. "Maybe he likes you," I said, shrugging. "That's gross. He's not my type," said Chaeyoung, scrunching up her nose. "Just tell him to buzz off if he bothers you too much," I said, "Or I can break his nose for you." "You can't break a biscuit, sis," said Chaeyoung, laughing, "Let alone a nose."