Ep 2: Trouble

Y/N's POV

"You already seem to know my pretty daughters," Mr. Lee said, proudly. I nodded my head and said, "I am a Once too." "Well then, you probably won't need an introduction," said Mr. Lee smiling, "But still... Girls, introduce yourself." Although I probably know it all, I looked at Twice eagerly.

"Nayeon," said Nayeon, in a mature and calm voice and with a soft smile, "I am the eldest daughter- 19." I nodded. "Jeongyeon," said Jeongyeon, looking at me gravely, without a smile. She seemed pretty uninterested. "I am Momo," said Momo smiling, "It's nice to meet you." I nodded, smiling back.

"You probably know cheese kimbap," said Sana cutely. I nodded, smiling happily. "She is Sana," said Jihyo, "Same age as me, Jeongyeon and Momo- 18. And I am Jihyo." "I am Mina," said Mina, "18 years old as well." I nodded. "I am Dahyun, as you know," said Dahyun, "You are in the same class as me, right?" Wow! She actually has noticed me!

"I am Chaeyoung," said Chaeyoung. "Tzuyu, the maknae," said Tzuyu. I nodded. "I am Y/N. I am a Once and it's wonderful to meet you," I said, smiling at all of them as they stood there with different expressions on their faces. Mom and I had dinner at their place and then went back home. "Mom! You never told me Mr. Lee's daughters were Twice!" I exclaimed as soon as we drove off. Mom just chuckled.

~Next Day at school~

"Wow... So, you got to meet Twice," said Yeonjun. I nodded happily. Jaemin came up at that moment with the pink chalk. "Whom should I trick next?" he asked Yeonjun, excitedly. "What about Mr. Kang?" Yeonjun asked. "Yah! You should not go around drawing stuff on people's skirts or pants!" I said immediately.

"You are such a bore!" Yeonjun said. "You can call me whatever you want but you should not go around tricking any teachers!" I said. "How about the students then?" Jaemin asked. "No!" I said, "People don't usually like being tricked, you know!" "Then who should we use this precious chalk on? It would be such a waste to not use it!" said Jaemin.

I frowned. I should give these two a person whom they like! Someone they would never trick... I have the perfect idea! "If you have the guts, do the trick on a Twice member," I said, smirking. I know they would never do it on a Twice member! That would put an end to their tricks!

Yeonjun and Jaemin looked at each other and fell silent! My plan worked! Or at least I think so. Soon, the teacher came in and I forgot about what we had been talking about. After a few more lectures, it was lunch-time. Yeonjun and Jaemin had disappeared. So, I waited for them to come.

"Where were you?" I asked, as the two idiots came up. Their faces were oddly flustered and red as they looked at me nervously. I frowned and asked, "What were you doing?" They just shook their heads but obviously something is going on with them! I shrugged and walked towards the cafeteria, the two of them following behind me.

I was busily eating my food until Twice walked in. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung were at the end. Yeonjun and Jaemin quickly looked down, their faces red. Why are they behaving like this? I quickly realized why when Tzuyu walked past us. I looked at them with wide eyes.

On Tzuyu's navy blue school skirt was a big, pink winking emoji. People were whispering about it and some were chuckling too, but Tzuyu had not realized it yet, nor had her unnies. "You! You!" I said, looking at the two boys. "What?" they said. I pulled them both out of the cafeteria and held them by their ears.

"Why the heck did you draw that emoji on Tzuyu's skirt?! Are you mad?!" I said, my eyes almost popping out. "But you told us to do the trick on a Twice member!" Yeonjun complained. "You blithering idiots! I simply wanted you to stop the trick! I never thought you would actually do it on them?! What if they find out now?!" I said. Jaemin and Yeonjun shrugged and said, "They wouldn't."

I let go of their ears and face-palmed. What the heck have these two done?! I only hope they notice it soon and dust the emoji off. It's such an embarrassment.

~Time skip after school~

I was walking out of the school to catch my bus, when I saw Yeonjun and Jaemin cornered by a few girls. I walked up close and saw that the girls were Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon and Mina. "Who told you to trick Tzuyu like that?" Jeongyeon was saying in a hard and furious voice as she glared at the boys. Oh no! They got caught.

Unfortunately they spotted me and immediately pointed towards me, saying, "She did!" I was dumb-founded. Jeongyeon looked at me with anger and said, sharply, "Come here!" I felt my feet walking towards them. I gulped slightly when the four girls looked down upon me.

"You think this was funny?" Jeongyeon asked. I shook my head immediately and said, "I just wanted them to stop tricking people... I never thought they would actually trick one of you like this..." Mina chuckled. I looked up as she walked up to me. "Well... It was a bit funny," she said, her face near mine. It held a smile but slowly it hardened as she said, "But you would have to pay a price for it," in an angry tone.

I gulped. "No one messes with us. Keep that in mind," said Jeongyeon. "We might look as though we cannot do anything to you, but remember, Y/N... Looks can be deceiving," said Mina. With that, all four of them walked away as I slightly trembled. "Scary," mumbled Yeonjun. "But yet so cool," said Jaemin.

I turned to the two of them and started punching them both. "You! It's because of you! I swear I will be in trouble now!" I said. "Ouch! That hurts!" said Jaemin. "Stop!" said Yeonjun.

~To be continued~