52| Cravings

Started writing on 23rd January 2021.
Completed on 24th January 2021.
Word count : 3891 words
________________________

– A Y A A N –

"But it was late than us. Diya and I went into a real relationship months ago than yours. Also, yours was a fake relationship in the starting!"

"What?" We heard Dhruv saying.

Shit!!

Dhruv doesn't know about this!

Except divya and me, only Shrey and Natasha know this.

"Should we go to meet them?" I tried to hide the topic.

"What did Shrey mean by fake relationship?"

"What fake relationship? Shrey likes to joke all the time." I laughed.

"Don't try hiding the topic. I want to know."

"Okay." I sighed, "But, don't tell anyone about this. I don't want anyone to stress thinking about our past, especially our parents." I said and he nodded. "I and Divya..... we didn't love each other from the starting."

"What? Then why did you marry my sister?"

"She wanted to please your parents and I wanted to marry her."

"What the hell is going on? Can somebody explain it to me?" Dhruv shouted for the first time. I've never seen him losing his cool!

"I can explain." Shrey said.

"Is it about your life?" Dhruv asked and Shrey nodded in negative. He turned to me and asked, "May I know what is this all about?"

"We never married because we love each other, it was always a beneficial marriage." I said. He was about to hold my collar when I stopped him. "I liked her from the start and that's why I proposed the idea of marriage to her. Trust me. But this is all past. We love each other now."

"Okay, I trust you this time. But, if anything happens to my sister, I won't leave you."

"Do you think I would let anything bad happen to her? She's my wife and I love her. I can even die for her!" I said.

"Really? But I don't want my sister to become a widow. You need to live. If she loves you then I don't have any problem with this lie of your relationship. And, I won't tell this to our parents. I don't want them to worry about things which are already done." Dhruv said and I nodded.

"Thank you." I said and he nodded, "Should we go and bring them back?" I asked and they nodded. Driving through our respective cars, we reached Natasha's place and went up to her apartment. We rang the bell but no one opened the door. "What to do now?"

"Let's break the lock?" Shrey said which came out like a question.

"We are not thieves. Think of any other way."

"I have spare keys." Dhruv said.

Seriously?

Why was he quiet all the time then?

"Why do you have the keys of her house?" Shrey asked him.

"I'm her husband. Who do you think would have the keys? What if she's in emergency?" Dhruv asked and we decided to be quiet. Opening the door of her house, we walked inside but saw no one.

"Where are they?"

"Maybe in the party room." Dhruv said.

"Party room?"