9| You're Dead

( Media section : Imagine they're falling on the bed. )

Started writing on 1st June 2020.
Completed on 3rd June 2020.
Word count : 2531 words
________________________

– D I V Y A –

Such a good sleep!

Such a soft bed!

Such a beautiful life!

Wait a minute.

Where am I?

As per what I remember, I slept on the floor. Then what was I doing on the bed? I quickly got up and checked the time. Oh shit! 7o'clock!

It was my first day here after the wedding. How could I be late? I'm just screwed up. I stood up on the bed in hurry and saw the door of the bathroom opening. Ayaan was coming out of the bathroom only in his towel and his hairs were dripping wet.

Waking up from your sleep and seeing a half-naked man infront you in the morning is not at all normal!

What's going on?

"I know I'm so handsome. You can take a picture of me. It would last longer." He said, snatching my attention.

"Huh! You think a lot about yourself." I got down from the bed and pushed him aside, "Get aside, I have to use the washroom."

His face was like a confused puppy, having a what's-happening-with-me look. It was because he had never faced rejection from anyone in his life, and that too on his looks.

××

I came down and greeted his parents. It was my first day in kitchen, which was actually a ritual. "Divya!" Mom called me.

"Yes."

"What happened? Are you alright?"

"Yes. What would happened to me?"

"How was everything last night?" She asked and I was like what, but I couldn't say anything. "I mean, is he good in bed?" She whispered. If I was drinking water at this moment, I must have had choked on it.

"What!" I exclaimed.

"You don't have to be shy. I'm your mom and it's normal. And, I have experience. If you have anything to ask, you can come to me." She gave a long answer and my face was whole blank. I mean we didn't even share the same pillow last night, that is far away.

"So tell me how-" She was going to ask the same thing again, but thank God his dad came. I can't even imagine what answer I would've given to her. "Good morning Divya."

"Good morning sir." I greeted.

"What is this?! She's your mom and I am your sir? I'm your dad, not sir, so call me by that. This title is not for you. You're my daughter now." His dad said, who's now my dad too.

"Hello mister! She's my daughter too." Mom said to dad.

"Okay, fine, Mrs Chauhan. Divya, it's your first time here in kitchen. Best of luck! You don't need to cook afterwards, it's just a ritual which you have to fulfill only today. Do your best." He smiled and I nodded.

"I'll do my best." I smiled and dad took mom away from the kitchen.

2 hours later ~