34| I love you, Idiot

Started on 24th October 2020.
Completed on 30th October 2020.
Word count : 4000 words
________________________

- D I V Y A -

3 weeks later ~

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Don't you trust me? I have more experience than you." Maya gawked.

"But it's too silly and cliché."

"That's why it's popular. It's you who came to me asking for an idea."

"There should be better ideas too. And there's no need to kneel down, it's too overrated." I said.

"Madam, then what do you think you could do? Your proposal idea is way too unromantic. Sometimes I wonder if you're asexual!" Maya said.

"If I'm unromantic and asexual, then you're over-romantic, which in a way is not good too. Leaving away our personal talks, help me with my proposal. I don't want it to go waste."

"Really my girl? He's your husband and you're his wife. You both married because you loved each other. And then you're proposing him now? I can't understand your sequence..." She asked being confused. She doesn't know about our wedding and it's situation, so it's obvious for her to be oblivious of her surrounding.

"Stop using your little brain and suggest me some good ideas. Like cutting cakes and all that."

"Really? In such a sexually tensed environment, what you want to do is just eating your cake?" She asked.

"Maya. Please. I really want your help in the matter. Help me or I have other ways too." I said.

"Okay. Then first......" She started explaining her idea.

××

All the days were going great. All thanks to dadi as, because of her we're staying in the same room. And as for our relationship, it's still in its second stage, that is just hugging and kissing.

Why am I sounding too desperate?

Ayaan's cast was now removed and his medications were over too. He was back to his old self, praising himself all the time. Crazy man!

Reaching home, I took my phone out from the pocket and messaged him- 'Try to reach home by evening. As early as possible.'

Informing him was over. Just the decorations were left. I could not decorate whole house as dadi is here, so I decided to execute my plan in the balcony. It has a good view and ofcourse it's spacious too.

After setting all the lights and decorating everything perfectly, I went to check what dadi was doing. And guess what, the TV was on and she was in the process of falling into slumber. Switching off the television I ran back to the room to get dressed as he might come anytime. It was almost seven thirty by then.

Changing into a beautiful dress- as instructed by Maya, I went to do makeup on my own. I've always preferred light natural-look makeup. Trust me, makeup is not my cup of tea. It needs patience which I have, but what I lack are the artistic skills.

After checking all the arrangements for the last time, I sighed and sat on the bed, checking mails and waiting for him. But, life isn't easy. Especially a female's life.

I felt a strange yet known sensation in my lower body, signing that my menses have started. Now I don't know what I'll do. During my periods, sometimes I would lose my senses and shout on anyone. In short I become insane, but rarely. Hope it doesn't happen tonight or I would ruin all the arrangements!