54| Dhruv Weds Natasha

Started writing on 25th January 2021.
Completed on 28th January 2021.
Word count : 3526 words
____________________________

- D I V Y A -

"Baby... Baby..... Baby......."

"Shut up and shut the music system off." I shouted and woke from my sleep. He was the one who shook me up from my sweet dream.

"Oh! I forgot that you were here too." He switched the system off and said.

"I was here too? Where would I go then? It's my room too."

"Okay, okay, sweetheart. I'm sorry for saying so. Now come here and give me a good morning kiss." He said in a cheesy voice and I walked towards him on my knees in the bed.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you behaving weirdly? Are you having a fever?" I kept my palm on his forehead to check his temperature.

"No, my darling."

"I've told you many times, not to call me by these names."

"Okay." He said and I nodded, "My sleepy fatty pig!"

"You omelette!" I said while hitting him.

"Cool down." He said and bent down. Pulling my shirt up, he kissed my belly and said, "Cool down baby. Stop your mother's anger or she'll look like monkey's butt."

Monkey's butt?

It's red!

He compared me with monkey's butt!

"What are you saying?"

"Nothing. Just a secret between a father and his child."

"Go ahead, monkey's husband." I glared and pushed him. Opening the door of bathroom, I walked in and locked it from inside.

I don't have a bit of trust on this man in these cases!

Going through nature's call and brushing my teeth, I turned the knob and walked out in our room. I looked around and saw him doing push-ups. What a fitness freak! And a good idea striked my mind!

Walking towards him, I sat on his back and waited for him to stop his exercise. But he didn't stop, and instead continued doing his push-ups. "Don't worry. I have enough muscle power."

"I have enough muscle power!" I mimicked his dialogue.

"I'm not lying. How do you think I impregnated you?" He teased and I slapped his butt. "Ouch... You really are a fan of spanking!"

"You really have no filter in your mouth!"

"Nope." He said and I rolled my eyes before walking out. Pulling some fruits out in a tray, I brought a knife and went towards the dining table. "Divya..." He shouted and hugged me from back.

"It's already too warm and I don't want to hug anyone."

"But I want to. Should I switch AC on?"

"You really won't get off right?" I asked and he hummed. Pulling the knife out of fruits, I showed it to him. "Do you want to change your idea?"

"Relax. Put that thing away from us. Knife is not a good thing to fight with."

"Then go away and take a shower. It's been two days you bathed. Go and freshen up, and then dare to come close to me."

"Okay, I'm going." He sighed and went up to take a shower.

Gladly!

This man was roaming around with tons of bacteria!