Need Your Suggestion

Hello beautiful people.

Without beating around the bush, I'll come straight to point.

(1)

I'm thinking about writing a one shot bonus chapter for the life of our side characters. It will take time, 2-3 months, cuz I have nothing in my mind right now.

So, here we go. Which one do you want me to write about first?

Nayan and Kritika (Ayaan's parents)

Vinay and Anamika (Divya's parents)

Avantika and Akash (Ayaan's dadi and Natasha's dadu)

Maya and her man

Adarsh and Srishti

What about Natasha's parents? Should I include them here or in Natasha and Dhruv's book?

(2)

Any suggestions for the next bonus chapter for Ayaan and Divya? Something you want to see or know about in the next chapter.

Timeline: 10 years after their wedding, which means they'd be 36 or over. Triplets are 5 and over.

(3)

Okay, this is something we need to talk about. An important issue.

We need to stop hating on Divya. 😭

She's just fed up of the comments in the initial chapters. Call her stupid, rude, idiot, it's okay. But bitch?

I know she acted rude to Ayaan in the first half but don't you think there's a reason behind every hatred. No one hates and abuses someone just because they get some pleasure. (Unless she's that old batchmate of mine who couldn't talk with a straight face for one second but will act like a clingy bestfriend when she needs help in academics)

There should be a limit to criticise the characters. You don't say ‘she's a bitch’ just because she doesn't want to reciprocate his feelings. It's totally her choice if she doesn't want to take a step ahead in their relationship; theirs was a fake relationship if you remember.

A few days ago, I compiled all those hate comments (which were typed for Divya) and put them on my story. As expected, I got tremendous replies from my friends. One of my classmate was like — ‘Tujhe kaun pareshan kar raha hai. Abhi peet kar ata hu use.’ (Who's disturbing you? Let me handle him/her) He thought those hate messages were for me. Lmao. In the same way, there were tons of concerned texts.

Anyways,
Thanks for all the love.

Meet again in the next bonus chapter.
Signing off...