12| Not Just A Mere Crush

Started writing on 10th June 2020.
Completed on 14th June 2020.
Word count : 2759 words

________________________________

- D I V Y A -

He said he'll show me how a pervert is like.

What?

But why am I acting like a woman feared by her husband? I'm today's confident girl. I can't stop because of his pervert threats.

Divya, you couldn't be scared by this man. He was a zero scorer and a poor student. Why was I sensing a different kind of feeling?

He neared the space between us and our faces were just an inch away. Anytime now I could lose my FIRST KISS! And bang! He shouted and got back in a jerk. I opened my eyes and looked at him, who was blowing his finger. Poor soul he is to get burned by a fire-hot utensil.

I couldn't control myself from laughing on his behavior. All the time he tries to act like a strong and mature man. But now, he was nothing but a dog who was jumping around because someone stepped on his tail.

When I saw him the last time, nine years ago he was a moderate-height thin boy. Infact his height was a centimetre shorter than me. But, when I saw him for the first time in company, he was taller than before; extremely tall and muscular too.

I haven't touched him like that but it could easily be seen through his sleeves and his biceps, that he had build up his body.

And how can someone grow up this much. I mean around nine inches after the age of seventeen. He must have had drank a lot of Complan to grow this tall.

"Karma!" I mocked him and turned to my dough.

"What? You're taunting me instead of applying medicine." He said in a hurry.

"Seeing you crying in pain soothes my mind. Plus, stop being a crybaby. I think you're not strong enough to bear such a small pain."

"For your kind information, I'm pretty strong and not a crybaby."

"Everyone knows who is what. Crybaby!" I murmured under my breath and rolled my eyes.

"What?" He asked while applying soothing gel on his fingers.

"Nothing. I said you're looking very handsome while applying that cream. Keep it up."

"Who looks handsome in this type of situation?" He asked, still being busy in rubbing the cream on his fingers. "Wait! This means, you're accepting that I'm handsome, hot and irresistable?"

"I just said a single word and you're making tons of assumptions out of it. Pretty well, man. You can even live alone by making yourself believe that you're this and that."

I really hate people who brag about themselves.

"You won't accept but have a thought about it."

What is he talking about?

"About what?"

"Take a deep breathe. Inhale. Exhale." He said and I followed his instructions as if he was a spiritual teacher. "Now, ask it from your soul. What do you feel? I know you won't say it. But I also know that you're head over heels for me and dream about me. Trust me, I won't make fun of you even if you say it." He said with a smirk while looking straight into my eyes.

It rarely took me a second to understand what he meant. "You maniac! How could you even think that I would like you? Only in your dreams." I shouted in irritation.