30| Seduction

Started on 30th September 2020.
Competed on 2nd October 2020.
Word count : 3784 words
________________________

- A Y A A N -

Did I finally do it? Did I really really confess? I hope it's not a dream.

I pinched myself and believe me, it's the best feeling. I've waited for this day for so long. And finally I've said it. I've confessed!

I was kissing Divya. Though I didn't expect her to kiss back, but she did it. Last night she was drunk but now she's pure sober. Did she really? Oh my god!

A smile appeared on my face and I kissed her more, shoving my tongue inside. It felt too great until she stopped me. I lied on my back beside her and asked if she regret our kiss, but fortunately she didn't.

She was going to ask me if I regret it, but how could I? I hovered over her and started kissing her neck and shoulder blade, but before it could go forward she kicked me out the bed.

I know that I was going too fast but why did she threw me?

I looked at her, she had the guilty look over her face, for throwing me off the bed. This could be a good chance! I clutched my stomach. Let me make it clear, I was acting to be hurt. It's not that only I would be the one to show my feelings. She should be concerned for me too.

I clutched my stomach tightly and shouted, "I hate you. Don't ever talk to me!"

"Is it really paining?" She asked and held my arm to help me in standing up.

"Don't touch me." I said and moved out of the room. She has given me a tough time in last three days. And how can I forget about her extra thirty days departure!

I took a quick shower and came down after dressing up. "Is it still paining?" Divya asked when she entered the kitchen.

"Hmm." I just hummed and continued doing my work.

"Let me do it. You can rest." She offered and without much talks I sat on sofa, watching her cooking dishes for breakfast. "You can have some fruits till then." She shouted from the kitchen. I ate some fruits and was checking mails when Divya came out of kitchen, holding bowls of food. "Food is ready." She said.

I silently ate the food, and in between saw her stealing glances from me. I wanted to laugh now but I couldn't.

"Do you want to go to-"

"Stop!" I stopped her in between. "I've eaten and I don't want to talk about anything. I'm leaving. I'll wait for three minutes, if you want to join!" I said and after washing my hands went to my car to wait for her.

Okay! I really don't want to behave like a insane man but she's someone who hasn't heard someone's no in her twenty six year old life. How can everyone agree to her?

Even after being born with a silver spoon, I've grown up listening to taunts from my teachers for being poor in studies. She never faced a chance like this as she was the so called topper.

She entered the car and slammed the door soundly. "You're ten seconds late." I noted. She looked at me with shock.

"You're really Ayaan or someone else?" I rolled my eyes and started driving. "When did you start to care about time?" She was saying all that to make me speak. Reaching A&C I threw the car key to the staff and walked alone, as I knew she was following me. "Wait for me! Why are you running away?" She shouted and ran towards me.