Bonus Chapter Three

500K READS!

WOAH!

I still can't believe this happened! Thanks a ton for your immense support.

The question— Till what age did you use to share the bed with your parents? I started sleeping alone when I was twelve. My sister still shares the bed with them. She's too scared to sleep alone!

– D I V Y A –

I raked my hand through my hairs and groaned.

This was not how I expected it to go!

The door of my room opened and Adarsh walked in. "Mam, there's a meeting with Reddy's at 12:15. You have your lunch scheduled with Mr Vinay Gupta at 2:30. Then there's a meeting with Rawat's, the textiles one, at 5 in evening. At 7, you have an appointment with Mr Ayaan Chauhan."

Dad wants to have lunch with me. Why? I don't want to listen to his rants again. He just wants to force me into taking over the company. I bet Dhruv's going through the same hard time. Atleast, I have knowledge about business, but he knows nothing.

Dhruv tried shoving the topic off by saying that— “I just had a baby and I need to give all my time to my children.” He literally took a 6 month long paternity leave after the birth of his daughter, both from hospital and dad's nagging.

Should I have another child just to save myself from taking over dad's company?

No!!

Dad's wish is better than an addition to four rascals!

"Is there no way to skip the lunch?" I looked into his eyes with hope and he sighed before shaking his head in negative, "How about you go there instead of me. I mean you're my assistant and the lunch is professional, so you could accompany him at my place."

"Mam, it's not possible. I promised my wife for a lunch." He spoke and I shook my head in disbelief. Serves him right! I pitied on him when he had to cancel his honeymoon because of urgent work. I guess I shouldn't have felt bad for him.

He married Srishti a month ago. I mean, it was surprising for everyone to imagine them as a couple. They're poles apart. Who knows how fire ignited between them?

Okay, I feel a little bad for them.

I'm not heartless.

They had to cancel their honeymoon.

But they're getting the leave they want after two weeks, hopefully.

"I'll take my leave." He said before walking out. I checked the time and closed my eyes. There was still a lot of time left to pick kids up.

Aanya is about to turn 9 in seven months. She is in third standard and excelled almost all the subjects except singing. When she sings her voice is too shrill and intolerable. But, her artistic skills are great. The way she paints and sketches, I wonder if she would become an artist in future.

The triplets Armaan, Ehaan and Nirvaan study in Upper KG. They'll turn 5 in two months. Not a day had gone without them pranking and making a mess of our house. They're the official troublemaker in our family and never fail to give me a headache.

And then, everyone says I love my daughter more!

Because Aanya deserves it and those troubles don't. They're more like Ayaan in every way. Same crazy like Ayaan!