57 (M)

The wedding ended late, they were all going to a hotel room and they would be flying out the next day, the tension in their car as they all drove back to the hotel was suffocating.

Namjoon was the most sober one there and he still couldn't see straight, the members were just wobbly horny messes.

Taehyung and Jimin were touching Jungkook up in the back seat which was making the younger boy extremely flustered, his cheeks a bright red as the boys sucked his neck and stuck their hands up his shirt.

"Minnie can I fuck him?" Taehyung asked looking over at Jimin who frowned.

"No, yesterday I said I was gonna fuck him so I get to go first" Jimin slurred before he sucked another dark hickey into his neck.

"But Minnie" Taehyung said and Jimin frowned.

"No, you can use his pretty lips, I'm fucking him, you can fuck him after if he's up for it" Jimin said before licking a stripe up Jungkook's neck and Taehyung nodded his head, Jungkook was suffering to say the least.

If he looked in front of him he could see his Hyung's that were making out messily and he was constantly being touched.

He just felt like he was in a subby headspace, they could do whatever they wanted to him and he would except it.

Once the driver pulled up outside their hotel they quickly grabbed their things before practice sprinting to their rooms, once Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung got to their room Jungkook was pushed on to the bed immediately, Jimin landing on top of him as the older boys pulled off his clothes as quickly as they could.

Jungkook lay there, his muscles tensing with every hard breath.

"Please do something" Jungkook whined and Jimin looked at Taehyung.

"TaeTae can you finger him for me? my fingers are too small" Jimin whined making Taehyung chuckle as he grabbed lube out of their suitcase.

Tae wasted no time, slowly sticking 2 fingers deep into the younger boy who moaned under his Hyung's gazes.

"Stop, fuck me now, need it now, please now" Jungkook begged as he looked at Jimin who smiled before looking at Tae who quickly took his fingers out.

Jimin clashed his teeth into Jungkook's before he quickly thrusted in, gripping his blond hair and pulling it making the younger boy moan loudly.

Jimin immediately began rolling his hips into the younger boy, moaning as he felt the warm walls tighten around him.

"Fuck Kookie" Jimin said as he sat up more allowing Taehyung to get close to the younger boys mouth.

Taehyung gripped Jungkook's hair and pulled his head back, the younger boy happily opening his mouth only for Taehyung to push his thick member past his lips.

All of them were moaning loudly as the older two used the younger boy.

"I'm gonna cum" Jungkook whined and Jimin just sped up and after a couple seconds, the younger boy's back arched as his came across his abs, moaning loudly.

Jimin continued fucking the younger boy, determined to get another orgasm out of him as Taehyung thrusted deep into Kook's throat, the younger boy taking him perfectly.

Jungkook began writhing in pleasure as Jimin overstimulated him, it felt so good his mind went completely blank, no proper words leaving his lips as he just whined loudly as Jimin continued to thrust into him as quick as he could.

Jungkook had Taehyung's massive dick in his hand, he kept licking the head, drawing low moans out of the boy.

"Please more, more, faster, now fuck!" Jungkook whined loudly as he felt his second high building quickly, he felt Jimin cum just before he did and they both rode out their highs together before gasping for breath as they held each other tightly, Jimin pulled out before looking over at Taehyung.

"Kookie, do you want Tae?" Jimin asked and the thought of not having the older boy immediately made Jungkook protest.

"Yea wan him, please wan him" Jungkook began blabbering as Taehyung chuckled as he lay down, the younger boy quickly climbing on to him while his thighs trembled.

Jungkook slowly lowered himself on to the older boy, he was bigger than Jimin, thicker and longer and it made Jungkook whine loudly as he began rolling his hips as fast as he could, his arms on Taehyung's chest holding him up as Taehyung held on to his tiny waist, pulling the younger boy down on each thrust.

Jimin had his hand wrapped around Jungkook's dick, slowly stroking him while his other hand played with the younger boys sensitive nipples.

"I'm close" Taehyung moaned and Jungkook began speeding up and Jungkook nodded his head in agreement before his back arched as he came again before Taehyung quickly came deep inside of him.

After a couple seconds the younger boy collapsed on to the bed and pretty much passed out immediately, cuddling into the nearest pillow.

Taehyung and Jimin cleaned everything before they got into bed, the younger boy quickly swapping the pillow out of the body heat of his two Husband's.

Taehyung and Jimin said goodnight to each other, kissed before they turned off the lights and fell asleep.

____________________________________
Hope you enjoyed lol

Published-19/02/2021