72

Please don't forget to COMMENT and VOTE it really help motivate me and keeps the story going

___________________________________

Yoongi sat in his studio, holding Sarang in one arm as he fed her while he used his other hand to work, he was getting really bored when there was a knock on the door, Yoongi pulled his t-shirt down before telling the person to come in.

Kai walked in, looking nervous and pale, "Yoongi hyung, are you busy?" He asked and Yoongi shook his head as he smiled at the boy.

"No, are you okay?" Yoongi asked and Kai shrugged his shoulders as he went and sat on the sofa.

Kai made grabby arms at the baby and Yoongi smiled as he passed the sleeping baby over to the younger boy.

"Can I ask for some advice?" Kai asked and Yoongi nodded this head.

"Yoongi hyung, I'm pregnant and I don't know what to do" Kai said, Yoongi's eyes widening as he sat up in his chair a bit more.

"Have you told anyone else?" Yoongi asked and the boy shook his head no, "well I think you need to tell the other members, you can all come up with a plan" Yoongi said and Kai sighed.

"I can't tell them" Kai said, as he continued to look at the little baby, and Yoongi looked at him questioningly.

"Soobin is also pregnant, and him and Yeonjun got together about 3 months ago, but just before they got together me and Yeonjun hooked up, but he said it didn't mean anything, and I don't want to ruin their relationship" Kai said quickly, appearing stressed as Yoongi's eyes widened.

"That's...wow" Yoongi said and Kai nodded his head before he stood up and passed the baby back to the boy.

"I'm sorry Hyung, I'm gonna go" Kai said as he shook his head.

"No Kai come here" Yoongi said and the boy stopped, going back to sit on the sofa with his head in his hands.

"I think you still need to tell your band mates, first off it's dangerous for you to be practicing as hard as you do while you're this far along, I couldn't even tell you were pregnant because you have practically no bump, also Soobin is understanding and tell Yeonjun he needs to grow up or I will" Yoongi said and Kai nodded his head.

"How did you all react to Jimin?" Kai asked and Yoongi thought for a moment.

"Well it's a bit different since we were all in a relationship, but we were all shocked at first and then we all made preparations and talked it out" Yoongi said and Kai nodded his head.

"I don't know Hyung, I'm not that good with kids, and I don't think I could do anything by myself" Kai said as tears began coming down his face, he knew he made a mistake.

"Well Kai, it's completely your choice on what you do, I can only suggest you try to talk to Yeonjun and Soobin to sort something out" Yoongi said and Kai nodded his head.

"Can I hold the baby again?" Kai asked and Yoongi nodded as he handed the baby over, "you carry on with your work if you want, I'll try to take care of her" Kai said and Yoongi nodded his head as he turned around and began trying to mix a song.

After about 5 minutes the baby began crying and Yoongi looked over to see a slightly panicked Kai, rocking the baby and shushing her as he looked around.

Yoongi knew she needed her pacifier from her cries so he wanted to see if Kai could figure it out.

The boy continued to look around for a minute before he saw the pacifier on the desk next to Yoongi and Yoongi could pretty much see the boys eyes light up as he grabbed it before giving it to the baby who quickly calmed down, Kai smiled brightly as he wiped the tears off of the little girls face.

"I think you will do well" Yoongi said and Kai's eyes widened before he looked back down at the baby.

"Hopefully" Kai replied quietly as he looked at the tired baby, who reached up to grab at his long hair.

She quickly grabbed the unsuspecting boy's hair before pulling hard making Kai groan in pain as he tried to pull her little chubby hands away.

"Could I come over soon?" Kai asked and Yoongi nodded his head.

There was soon a knock on the door and Yoongi said come in as Yeonjun slowly opened the door, covered in sweat and panting after the hard dance practice.

The boy smiled when he saw Kai and the baby, "aww, are you practicing to be a good uncle?" Yeonjun asked and Yoongi could practically feel Kai tense behind him.

"Yeah, sure, that" Kai said quietly as he stood up, handing the baby back over to Yoongi.

"Since Binnie is sitting out, you need to be center" Yeonjun said and Kai nodded his head slowly.

"Talk to you later hyung" Kai said and Yoongi gave a sympathetic smile.

Yoongi sighed as he went back to work, holding the baby in one arm as he used the other on the keyboard, as he pictured the food Jin would be making for him when he got back.

___________________________________
Just a short chapter to see how you would all feel about the little side story, I don't think I would be able to make a book with this but it could become something in this story if you guys want.

I love you all

Published-16/01/2022