30

You are all going to hate me
Not edited
Please comment and vote
______________________________________
Jimin-20 Weeks

Yoongi- 20 Weeks

Yoongi pov

It happened again.

I was in bed, my legs were covered in blood as all the members were rushing round.

I was having a panic attack crying and I felt like I couldn't breath.

I wanted it to be over.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I shot out of bed crying my eyes out as I shook violently.

"Yoongi baby what's wrong?" Hoseok asked as he wrapped his arms around me and put my head in his neck.

"I had a nightmare that I lost them" I whispered as I placed my hands back on my stomach.

"Don't worry baby, nothing will happen to you or them or anyone" Hoseok whispered sweetly into my ear.

He spent over 30 minutes calming me down from my panic attack.

______________________________________
3rd person

Yoongi lay in bed even though it was 2pm, His stomach made him look like he was full term, Yoongi was tired even though he had been sleeping for the past 12 hours but it was expected while carrying triplets. His pregnancy was high risk and he was basically on bed rest, the boy also wasn't allowed to get stressed or it could send him into early labour.

Hoseok and Jin spent most of their time looking after the pregnant boy, by bringing him food and drinks and helping him stand if he needed to go to the bathroom or if he wanted to go outside and relax in the garden and of course they all gave him hugs regularly.

Yoongi's head shot up when he heard the door open so see Jimin peeking his head around, Yoongi smiled and called Jimin over and Jimin slowly walked over and sat down on the end of the bed "You okay Minnie?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded his head and climbed into bed with Yoongi and wrapped his arm around the older boys waist and stomach.

"I'm just tired and my head hurts because Ara is being naughty and she kept trying to kick the others and kept screaming so Namjoon told be to come in here and sleep for a bit" Jimin said and Yoongi nodded his head.

Hoseok them peeked his head around the door "Me, Namjoon and Taehyung are going to the studio we will be back late so don't wait up, love you" Hoseok said and Yoongi and Jimin nodded their heads.

After Ara finally calmed down the two pregnant boys walked into the kitchen to raid the fridge for food only to be hit on the head with a spatula by Jin.

"I'm making food boys go sit in the living room with Jungkook" Jin said and me and Yoongi nodded our head and we slowly walked towards the living room.

Jungkook was playing with all the kids, the living room was a mess not that anyone cared, it always was.

It was adorable and Jimin and Yoongi just watched without the maknae noticing them.

They two pregnant boys took a couple photos and posted them on twitter immediately making their fans freak out.

Jimin and Yoongi walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa and watched the scene play out infront of them.

Jungkook had all 5 of the kids piling on top of him as he tried to escape while they were all laughing.

They soon all sat down for dinner and them watched a Disney movie with the kids.

It was about 10pm when the adults when to sleep the kids were asleep by 7.

Jimin, Yoongi, Jin and Jungkook all lay in 'one bed' they basically pushed two beds together so they could all cuddle.