3

Jimin pov

The other members arrived home at about 6 just as Jin was done making food and as I sat down at the dinner table to eat the food Jin had made I decided now would be okay to tell them.

"H-hey guys could I talk to you about something?" I said stuttering slightly because of how nervous I was.

The others stopped eating and gave me their full attention.

"What is it Jimin are you okay?" Taehyung asks concern clear in his voice.

I say nothing as I start to tear up and grab a box that was under the table and I hand it over to Namjoon.

Namjoon opens the box his eyes going wide as the 3 other members lean over to see what was inside.

At this point, I was sobbing into my hands.

The silence was unbearable.

"Holy Shit Jiminie-Hyung's pregnant!" Jungkook shouted looking over to me to see me crying into my hands.

Jungkook and Taehyung run over to me and engulf me into a hug.

On the other hand, Namjoon and Yoongi look lost.

"H-how far along are you Jimin?" Yoongi asks looking at me.

"About 3 ½ weeks I think," I say looking down in my lap.

"How long have you known?" Namjoon asks.

"I only found out today," I say beginning to tear up again.

"Aww Minnie," Namjoon says walking over and back hugging me.

Yoongi just sits there shocked.

"Who's is it?" Yoongi asks from across the table.

"I think it's Hobi's" I say quietly and Yoongi nods at the response before standing up and walking to me as he lifts my chin up and kisses me softly.

I smile happily into the kiss as I wrap my hands around his neck sinking into the kiss.

"We are still here guys," Taehyung says smirking at us.

I giggle lightly as I pull away smiling.

"Can you still practice?" Namjoon asks.

"I should be able to till my 2nd trimester," I say as they all nod their heads.

"I'm so excited Jiminie" they were all talking among themselves talking about how their life was gonna turn out.

"Let's just have kids EVERYWHERE" Jin says making us laugh.

3rd person pov

Taehyung looked over at Jimin and smiles brightly but on the inside, he was a little jealous.

He has always wanted children of his own. He knows he will raise Jimin's kids as if they were his own but he wanted to be pregnant and give birth to his own kids.

I don't know maybe it will happen soon is all he can think as he hugs Jimin tightly.

___________________________________
Jimin pov

About 2 weeks later I went to a private hospital to get an ultrasound.

I was by myself because the other members had gone to do some finishing touches for a new song.

I signed in at the hospital desk and took a seat in the waiting room I covered my face but that apparently wasn't enough.

"Jimin?" I heard someone say quietly from behind me.