27

Short chapter

Warning:Homophobic slurs

Don't forget to comment and vote

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin-10 weeks

Yoongi-10 weeks

Jimin and Hoseok went on a small date, getting dinner before they walked hand in hand as they walked past busy places, Jimin and Hoseok had their faces covered not wanting to be recognised and have their date ruined by nosey fangirls.

Jimin and Hoseok walked along busy tourist spots holding hands as they walked side by side smiling to each other as they swung their hands.

"Fucking fags" Hoseok and Jimin heard but they ignored it as they continued to walk down the street.

Hoseok felt someone tap him on the shoulder and he turned around to see someone who looked about 50 years old, he was taller than Hoseok and a cigarette hung out of his mouth.

"I called you and this little sissy fags" He said as he blew smoke into Hoseok's face making the boy almost have a coughing fit.

"Yes and we chose not to listen to you so if you don't mind we wil be leaving now" Hoseok said as he grabbed Jimin's hand and began walking quicker away from the man who began following them.

The man grabbed Hoseok and turned him round and pushed him up against the wall making Jimin's eyes widen as someone grabbed him "I guess you don't mind us taking your little sissy boyfriend here to have fun with do you, come one he will enjoy it" The man said a shit eating grin on his face.

Hoseok growled deep in his throat as he pushed the man off of him and he grabbed ahold of Jimin tearing him away from the other guy "Jimin go now" Hoseok whispered and Jimin shook his head, he was not leaving Hoseok to defend himself.

"Jimin I mean it move please" Hoseok said and Jimin still shook his head Hoseok looked back to the guy on the floor and he saw something shiny in his hold, It was a knife.

The knife went towards Jimin's stomach, there was a scream as blood dripped to the floor.
______________________________________
🙂
Published-30/09/2019