59

Yoongi-9 weeks
Jungkook-9 weeks
Namjoon-9 weeks

Namjoon jinxed himself.

He was constantly saying he was so lucky to not have any morning sickness or any other symptoms while the two other boys were struggling.

But now when they were both downstairs feeling fine, Namjoon was laying in bed, the whole room spinning as he tried not to throw up, but his attempts didn't work and he ended up rushing as quickly as he could to the bathroom before throwing up.

He stayed there for ages sitting against the wall waiting for a surge in his nausea and after a couple minutes it began fading away, but then the headache started.

It was so strong it make him wince in pain as he crawled back to his bed.

Joonie
Hyunng I feel so sick, my head is killing me

Jinnie-Hyung
Aww baby, I'll bring you some food now and a glass of water

Namjoon smiled and after a minute Jin quietly opened the door before walking in, he could immediately see how pale the younger boy was.

"Did you throw up?" Jin asked quietly and the boy nodded his head, Jin nodded as he helped sit the boy up, handing him his glass of water which he thanked the older boy for before quickly drinking it.

"Do you feel dizzy?" Jin asked and Namjoon nodded his head, "okay, stay in bed, Yoongi isn't feeling too good either so I'll have him come up here and you can look after each other, text me if you need anything" Jin said before leaving Namjoon to eat his food and after 5 minutes Yoongi walked in and got in bed with him.

Namjoon put his plate on the side and turned to lay on his side, Yoongi's arms wrapping around his waist.

"Do you have a baby bump?" Yoongi asked as his hand ran over the small bump and Namjoon nodded his head.

"They are so big already, he's going to be a massive baby" Namjoon said and Yoongi laughed.

"He? Do you think you know what it is?" Yoongi asked and Namjoon nodded his head.

"I'm like 98% sure it's a boy" the younger boy said and Yoongi nodded his head.

"I mean, you're not that big, remember the triplets" Yoongi said and Namjoon turned around to face him and smile.

"Yeah, that was a lot" Namjoon laughed as Yoongi shook his head, "I hope it's just one this time" the boy said and Namjoon nodded his head in agreement.

"I feel so bad for doing this to Jin and Hoseok, I feel so sick" Namjoon said and Yoongi nodded his head.

"Are you craving anything?, at the moment I can't stop eating tangerines" Yoongi said and the younger boy nodded his head.

"I want something minty and I need chocolate" Namjoon said causing Yoongi to chuckle.

"What?" The younger boy said looking at him surprised.

"I have some mint chocolate chip ice cream if you want it" and Namjoon had to stop himself from drooling at the thought and the older boy smiled, "I'll go get it for you" Yoongi said as he climbed out of bed and left the room.

He came back a minute later with a tub of mint choc chip ice cream and a handful of tangerines for himself.

He passed it to Namjoon who sat up and opened it, he took the spoon off Yoongi before quickly eating a mouthful and it felt amazing.