21

Jin-32 weeks
——————————————————
Get your tissues ready

Don't forget to vote and comment
Not edited
——————————————————

Some of the members woke up early taking care of some of the babies and watching stupid reality shows.

After about an hour Yoongi walked into the room.

He was pale and he looked like he was about to vomit everywhere.

Jin was the first to notice and he quickly placed Ji-Ho on the floor before walking towards the younger.

"Yoongi are you feeling okay baby?" Jin asked and Yoongi shook his head and groaned slightly.

He felt dizzy, sick and like he was about to pass out.

"Yoongi are you sure your not pregnant" Jin said and Yoongi shook his head.

"I'm on birth control and the tests keep saying negative" Yoongi said placing his hand on his slightly bloated stomach.

He thought it was just because he had stopped exercising withing the past couple weeks and gaining weight was normal thing that people on birth control experienced.

"You should probably go lie down I'll join you in a minute" Jin said and Yoongi nodded slowly existing the room.

"Guys can you take care of them by yourselves for a bit I'm going to take care of Yoongi" Jin said and all the other members nodded.

Jin made a hot water bottle for the younger before walking into the bedroom.

However he wasn't laying down.

Jin looked confused before he saw the connected bathroom door closed and he figured that's where the younger would be.

Jin placed the water bottle on the bed before knocking on the door.

"Yoongi are you okay baby?" Jin said and Yoongi opened the door.

Yoongi walked to the bed lying down stiffly.

"What's wrong baby?" Jin said and Yoongi grabbed the hot waterbottle placing it on his stomach.

"I keep getting cramps in my stomach and back" Yoongi said and Jin nodded climbing in bed with the younger.

"Do you want me to hug you?" Jin said and Yoongi nodded getting in a little spoon position and Jin wrapped his arms around the youngers waist being mindful of his bump.

Suddenly a sharp pain hit Yoongi and he lunged forward.

"Whoa Yoongi you okay?" Jin asked and Yoongi shook his head quickly.

Yoongi felt a wet patch underneath him and he quickly moved to look what it could possibly be.

Blood stained the white sheets and duvet.

"Woah Yoongi, fuck, what happened" Jin panicked seeing all the blood come seemingly from nowhere and Yoongi fell to the floor everything hitting him as the cramps slowly got worse.

Taehyung quickly entered the room after hearing shouting and froze at the scene infront on him.

Yoongi crying out in pain on the floor while Jin and the bed was covered in blood.

Taehyung quickly ran to Yoongi and Jin done the same.

"Tae call an ambulance now" Jin said quickly passing the younger male his phone.

Taehyung called an ambulance while holding onto Yoongi trying to comfort the elder even though he was completely freaking out but he tried not to show it so it wouldn't make the situation worse.