4 (SMUT)

Taegi smut
Don't forget to vote and comment

Not edited

Published:16/04/2019
___________________________________
Yoongi pov

I was sat inside my studio, the same place I have been sat for the past 8 hours, and I was getting tired and I wanted to do was go home and spend time with my boyfriends.

I listen to the track I have been working on for hours but it just doesn't sound right, I keep trying to fix the mistake but it just wasn't working, I take my headphones off with a sigh before running my hand through my hair before I hear the door handle click meaning someone was entering my room.

I turn round to see Taehyung stood there, a big box smile across his face his blue hair stuck to his forehead, clearly, he had just finished dance practice.

"Hey Hyungie," Taehyung said walking into my studio before sitting on one of the desk chairs, "I have a question," Taehyung says not looking me in the eyes, I can easily tell he is nervous.

"Of course Taehyung you can tell me anything" I respond looking at Taehyung and placing my hand on his knee for comfort.

"Could you get me pregnant?" he says looking back up at me locking eyes.

"What?" I ask because I'm not sure on what I just heard Taehyung say.

"I said I want to have a baby," he says looking at me as he starts to tear up.

"And why are you telling me this?" I ask.

"Because I want to have your baby" he says looking at me with his puppy eyes.

My eyes widen "umm okay but what about the other members?" I ask.

"They should be fine with it, they are all fine with Jimin," he says.

"So when do you want to...You know?" I ask Taehyung.

"I mean we could now," he says looking at me smirking.

My eyes widen "wait really?" I say but Taehyung just stands up before sitting down and straddling my waist as his lips locked with mine in a heated kiss, I quickly kissed back as the air in the room began to heat up.

Taehyung broke the kiss only to pull off his t-shirt and doing the same to mine before locking out lips again.

Taehyung began to grind down against my crotch making me groan into the kiss.

I stood up and looked up continuing to kiss Taehyung.

Taehyung slid my pants down my legs before playing with me through my boxers as I backed against the wall before my knees buckled, Taehyung caught me before he hooked his hands into my underwear and pulled them down.

My member sprung out and hit my stomach before Taehyung grabbed it before licking the tip of it collecting my precum on his tongue and swallowing it before sucking on it harshly.

I gasped as I took ahold of Taehyung's soft blue hair pulling it making Taehyung moan.

Taehyung pushed his head all the way down until my cock was buried deep inside his throat.

"Fuck Taehyung, let me fuck you," I said as I stood up fully and grabbed Taehyung pulling him onto his feet as well.

I removed his pants and pushed him against the wall and holding his hands above his head kissing his harshly, giving in to all my urges.

"Fuck me Yoongi," Taehyung says separating the kiss.

I walked over to one of my draws and grabbed a bottle of cherry lube before walking back over the younger.