78

Just a small chapter today so I can keep moving the story along, I hope you enjoy

Please don't forget to comment and vote it really helps motivate me and keep the book going

_______________________________

Namjoon-16 weeks
Hoseok-16 weeks

Yoongi was walking through the park with Hoseok and Namjoon, they were walking to TXT's dorm when Yoongi saw a boy a little bit shorter than him but heavily pregnant, like pop anyday kinda pregnant, he seemed very uncomfortable with a scrunched up face.

Now Yoongi wasn't a social person but he was a caring person so he had to ask.

"Hey are you okay?" Yoongi asked softly the the boy who looked at him wide eyed before nodding his head.

"I'm going into labour" the boy said with a slight accent and Yoongi nodded his head.

"Are you going home right now?" Yoongi asked and the boy nodded his head.

"It's about 2 miles that way, my phone ran out of battery and I need to call my boyfriend" the boy said as a tear fell down his face.

"Okay use my phone and we will walk with you until your boyfriend gets here" Yoongi said passing over his phone which the boy quickly dialed the number in.

"Chris the baby is coming, I'm in the park" he spoke in English with a thick accent that Yoongi didn't recognize that much, "I'm with 3 people so just hurry, I'll walk down the main road, okay, okay I'll see you in a minute" The boy said as he handed the phone back to Yoongi.

"Thanks for that" he said with a big smile as he began waddling towards the park exit, the boys following making sure he was okay.

The boy stopped after a while and leaned on Yoongi as a contraction hit, Namjoon rubbed his back as Hoseok looked through their bag to see if there could be anything of help.

"I have a bottle of water if you want" Hoseok said and the boy nodded his head as he quickly took it and began drinking.

"Are these your first two kids?" The man asked pointing towards the two pregnant boys who shook their head's.

"This is out eighteenth and nineteenth" Hoseok said pointing at his and Namjoon's bellies making the man's mouth drop open as he stared wide eyes.

"Wow and I don't think I can deal with one!" The boy said with a laugh.

"We do have 4 other partners and a lot of help around us which makes everything work" Yoongi clarified and the boy was still shocked.

"What are you doing this far from home while your so far along?" Namjoon asked as the boy waddled down the pavement.

"There is a certain rice cake shop I've been craving" the boy said with a smile on his face and the boys smiled back at him.

"What are you having?" Hoseok asked as the boy was looking around for presumably his boyfriends car.

"A little boy, and my bandmate is having a little girl" the boy said and the boys nodded their head and nodded just a man ran over.

"Baby! Are you okay?! Is he okay!?" The boy asked completely panicked as his hands felt the boys stomach.

"I'm okay, let's go though because he's definitely moving" the boys said making the boy panic even more turning completely white which was a little bit funny to the 3 boys.

"Thank you for walking with me!" The boy said with a smile as his boyfriend pulled him along to the car.

"Okay let's go do what we were doing"

___________________________
Just a lil chapter for you all, sorry for the shortness but I finally have employment and money and life is just weird, I will be back soon though, I love you all

Published-6/8/2022