48

I'm sorry
______________________________________
Jimin-19 weeks
Taehyung-27 weeks
Jin-30 weeks

Jimin is 19 weeks along and is going for a appointment.

They found out a couple weeks ago that he is having a baby girl.

Although Jimin had been feeling sick so he just needed a small check up.

"So what's the problem?" Dr.Lee asked as she brought out a notepad and pen.

"I've been having stomach pain, throwing up and haven't been eating a lot" Jimin said and Dr.Lee nodded her head as she placed her hands on Jimin's stomach.

The bump was still small and Dr.Lee felt the baby kicking her hand.

"Let's do an ultrasound" she said and Jimin nodded his head as he lifted his t-shirt, she quickly squirted the gel on Jimin's stomach as Jin held his hand, Jin was the only member not busy today.

"The baby seems fine" she said and they all smiled until Dr.Lee paused.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked getting more worried as he tried to look at the screen.

"Jimin, there appears to be a mass in your left ovary" she said.

"What does that mean?" He asked immediately.

"Jimin it still looks small, and it's early to tell, has your family had any history of cancer?" She asks and Jimin shakes his head.

He was freaking out, breathing heavily as tears began falling out of his eyes.

"Will Jimin and the baby be okay?" Jin asked.

"Well, it would probably be better if Jimin was induced after 32 weeks, and then you can get a C-section and a hysterectomy" she said and Jimin nodded his head as she wiped the gel off of Jimin's stomach.

"We are gonna need a blood test" she said and Jimin nodded his head as he sat up and pulled his sleeve up to his shoulder, Dr.Lee sanitising the area before quickly doing in making Jimin grip Jin's hand tighter.

"Jimin, if it is cancer, it seems to be in the really early stages and shouldn't be a big problem, and this won't tell if it is cancer, we will do a biopsy once you have had your baby" Dr. Lee said and Jimin nodded his head before leaving the room.

Jimin walked straight to the car, Jin trying to catch up behind him, when Jin finally got to the car, he turned to Jimin, and he didn't know what to say.

Jimin just began sobbing loudly as Jin wrapped his arms around him.

"You can't tell them Jin" Jimin said looking up at the older boy, "Only 13 more weeks and the problem will be gone" Jimin said and Jin didn't know what to do.

He really couldn't keep a secret that was so life changing.

"Jimin, you have to tell them, they are there for you, and they love you so much, you can't hide this" Jin said as he began crying making Jimin cry more.

"I just want everything to be happy before our wedding" Jimin said as he wrapped his arm around his stomach.

After a couple seconds Jimin opened the car door and stepped out before puking.

Jin quickly helped the younger boy, handing him a bottle of water which Jimin quickly drank before spitting it out.

Once Jimin stopped puking both the boys sat in the car in silence.

"I could still, you know" Jimin said as he looked over to Jin who shook his head.

"Jimin, you can do whatever you want with your body" Jin said as Jimin leaned into his arms.