19

(challenge for my followers: get 5 votes and 3 comments on this chapter withing 1 day of it being released or I will kill someone off (don't test me)
______________________________________
Jungkook 37 weeks + 3 days
Jin 27 weeks

The boys felt like the twins were growing too quickly.

The could now almost stand up and would crawl quickly across the rooms.

All the members were on the sofa quietly watching a movie.

Jin Jungkook and Jimin all so on one sofa while the others sat on the one on the other side of the room.

Ji-Su crawled into the middle of the room before crying loudly .

The twins had their teeth coming in and they were fussy and they just wanted to be held all the time unless Ara was awake and then they would go play with their plushies.

Ji-Su reached for Jimin but he shook his head "come on baby you can crawl over and I'll hold you" Jimin said also reaching his hands out but not moving from his seat because a tired Jungkook was leaning on his shoulder and he didn't have the heart to move the heavily pregnant maknae.

"MAAMMAA" Ji-Su cried out loudly making everyone gasp in surprise and Jungkook sat up allowing Jimin to quickly rush to the small girl on the floor.

Happy tears escaped Jimin's eye as he held the crying girl in his arms but she quickly quieted down at the comfort.

They were all smiling widely as Jimin picked up Ji-Su carrying her to the couch and sitting down with her on his lap.

After the movie had finished they started watching another one.

Jungkook pov:

These Braxton Hicks are getting ridiculous. They are beginning to actually hurt and I will only be able to hide my pain for a little longer.

Suddenly a big one hit and I lunged forward and groaned in pain unable to hide it anymore.

3rd person

The movie was immediately switched off as they all look towards Jungkook.

Jin was instantly trying to comfort the younger as he placed his hand on his back.

"Jungkook are you okay baby?, what's wrong?" Jin asked and Jungkook could only groan in pain.

"Jungkook are you in labor!?" Jimin shouted slightly as a bit of fear overtook him and Jungkook shrugged his shoulders as he panted hard.

Hoseok began comforting Jungkook as Jimin quickly rushed off to call his mother to look after the kids which she agreed to do when Jin and Jungkook went into labor.

"Hello sweetie are you okay?" Jimin's mom said and Jimin quickly explained the situation and Ae-Ri quickly said she would be there in 10 minuets before hanging up and Jimin quickly rushed back to the youngest member.

JI-Su looked at Jungkook concerned before wrapping her arms around the youngers bump "Dadi oki?" she said loudly and Jungkook looked at the small girl.

"Yeah I'm okay baby don't worry you are getting a new baby brother" Jungkook said making the young girl look confused before pointing at Jungkook's bump.

"babie?" She said quietly and Jungkook nodded his head.

"yeah Jiji baby well done" he said as another contraction hit and he leaned forward his arm wrapping around his bump.

"Taehyung call an ambulance" Jin as and the younger quickly rushed off with his phone calling an ambulance.

"Okay Jungkook breath, it's okay an ambulance will be here in a minute" Jin said trying to comfort the younger.