43

February 23rd
Taehyung:11 weeks
Jin: 15 weeks

Today the pregnant boys were going for check ups and Jimin was going to find out if he was pregnant.

Jimin was a bit nervous but Taehyung held him hand as Hoseok began driving them away from the house, Waving at Jimin's mother and the kids.

"I'm sorry Minnie" Taehyung said and Jimin shook his head.

"It's fine Taehyung" Jimin responded but that didn't stop his heart from pounding in his chest.

And then they quickly changed the subject, deciding to pick on Namjoon who was sat in front of them who was talking to Jin who still didn't know who the farther was, he was going to this appointment so he could see how far along he was so he could figure it out.

"Namjoon, when are you getting pregnant?" Taehyung said with a smirk on his face making the leader go silent and he turned his head.

"I think, 2 maybe three pregnant people at a time is good enough, so maybe after" Namjoon said.

"Who's gonna be the father?" Taehyung asked again and Namjoon shrugged his shoulders.

"Jimin, you should top Namjoon" Taehyung said with a laugh at the end of it making his boyfriends turn red.

"I don't think I could" Jimin said, the tips of his ears turning red.

"You just need encouraging, How about I'm there for moral support" Taehyung said as all the others began giggling at them as the leader shook his head while looking down at his feet.

They soon arrived at the doctor's and they all walked in and check in at the welcome desk before going to find a seat as they waited and after their names were called they all followed each other into a big room where Dr.Lee walked in with a bright smile.

"So 2 more pregnancies and a maybe" she asked and they nodded their heads.

"Who wants to go first?" She asked and Jin looked around seeing Jimin and Taehyung already sitting and decided he would go first as he climbed on to the bed and lay down, pulling up his t-shirt to show his small bump.

"Do you know how far along you are?" She asked and he shook his head no.

"What symptoms do you have?"

"I've had morning sickness but it isn't as bad as the first time, in very hungry and emotional and I'm always tired" he said and she nodded his head and she continued feeling around.

Before grabbing the transducer before squirts some gel onto the older boys stomach making him gasp slightly before she pressed it down on his stomach.

A strong heart beat played making everyone smile as she changed it so a picture of the baby shown up on the screen.

"When did you start having morning sickness?" She asked as she looked at the baby.

"About at week or two ago" he responded and she nodded here head.

"Jin, you're about 15 weeks along, do you want to know the gender?" She asked and Jin smiled brightly as he nodded his head.

"They seem to be a little boy" she said and he nodded his head as she printed off pictures.

"If I'm about 15 weeks that means it was in November, Yoongi you bastard" Jin said with a laugh making all the others laugh along and Yoongi slowly turned red.

"Okay, you're done, who's going next?" She asked and Taehyung stood up excitedly, pretty much bouncing over to the bed before laying down on it and lifting his t-shirt up.