17

Don't forget to comment and vote

Jungkook-31 Weeks
Jin-22 weeks

A lot has happened in the past 10 weeks since Ara was born.

They found out the gender of the namjin baby and Jimin's mom came and went.

They were happy and today Jimin, Taehyung Jin and Jungkook went to hang out with some of the GOT7 members since they haven't had a lot of time out of their schedule and the rappers were working on a new album.

They got the babies out of the car in their baby carriers before walking up to the door they could hear a couple happy screams coming from inside.

They lightly knocked on the door hoping not to wake up Ara, Ji-su and Ji-ho up since they cried the whole way there and had finally fallen asleep in the last 5 minuets of the trip.

Jackson answered the door smiling widely before inviting them inside.

They were greeted to the sight of Hana (Bambams and Jinyoungs) 4 year old jumping from different furniture playing the floor is lava while screaming loudly.

Bambam quickly stopped her seeing the 3 asleep babies that had just entered the room.

"Honey can you be a bit more quiet the babies are sleeping" Bambam said softly while pointing the the bangtan boys in the corner of the room holding the baby carriers.

She nodded her head before jumping off the couch towards a colouring book in the middle of the room with crayons and pencils scattered around it.

Bambam quickly invited the 4 boys to sit down which they all did.

They all exchanged hellos and hug before having nice friends banter.

The 8 of them sat down on the couches talking about parenthood and funny things they had seen on Instagram.

Hasun (Marksons child) crawled into the room giggling as she quickly crawled towards the visitors.

Once she reached Jimin's feet she sat down and raised her arms wanting to be picked up.

Jimin quickly picked up the small girl and she smiled widely.

"Hoe old is she now?" Jin asked and Mark smiled.

"She is about 6½ months" he said and the boys smiled looking at the girl.

"She very small" Jungkook noted and Jackson nodded.

"She was born a bit early around 33 weeks and she had to stay in hospital for the first week because of her lungs but she is perfectly healthy now" Jackson said and hugged Mark slightly.

"Would you wook at my drawin pwease" Hana said walking up to Taehyung who immediately smiled widely and nodded.

She turned around the piece of paper and there was a range of colours all over the paper.

Taehyung smiled widely "that's amazing you could be an artist" he said and she giggled running off to her colouring book to draw another picture.

The baby's in the carriers started to cry slightly so the boys quickly picked them up comforting them.

They quieted down happy to be out of the baby carriers that they hated so much.

Ji-Su looked at the floor pointing at the bright colorful picture and Jimin placed her on the floor.

She quickly crawled over to the picture her eyes sparkling and he mouth open slightly.

Hasun slowly crawled over to Ji-Su a bit scared of meeting this stranger.