20

Okay we hit 5 votes on Polyamory but instead of killing off a main character I might kill off someone you don't know about yet

Not edited

Short chapter
——————————————————
Jin 30 weeks

Jungkook woke up around 1pm with Yoongi's arm still wrapped around his small waist.

His stomach was still sore but it wasn't as bad as the first couple days after the procedure.

He stretched his arms above his head yawning loudly still a bit tired because Kyung-min wouldn't fall asleep till 5Am.

Jungkook stood up before shaking Yoongi slightly to wake the elder who groaned and pulled the covers over his head.

"Come on Yoongi wake up" Jungkook said in a singsong voice and Yoongi just groaned louder.

The elder hadn't been feeling well for the past couple days but every pregnancy test came out negative.

"Yoongi please" Jungkook said and Yoongi sat up and sighed slightly as he stood up.

They both walked into he living room seeing all the boys on the sofas with the babies.

Namjoon was scrolling though Instagram while he held Ji-Su who snuggled up on his side with a thumb in her mouth.

Ara was playing with Ji-Ho on the floor and Kyung-min was sleeping in Taehyung's arms.

Jungkook quickly walked to the empty space on the sofa by Taehyung before sitting down and leaning on Tae's shoulder.

Everyone was silent and it all felt perfect as they just sat there watching their children play and they couldn't wait for Jin to finally have his baby girl.

They definitely wanted more children in the future but now just felt perfect and they were all smiling widely.

A sudden knock on the door broke though the silence and all their faces morphed into confusion.

They weren't expecting anyone.

Namjoon stood up walking towards the door before opening it.

Namjoon was gone for about 30 seconds before he called out.

"Kookie come here please" Namjoon's sweet voice echoed throughout the home.

Jungkook stood up before walking to the door and seeing someone he hadn't seen in months.

"Mom?" Jungkook said as he quickly rushed towards his mother who was standing in the doorway.

"Hello Jungkook oh my god I'm so happy" she said as she hugged her son who was atleast 10 inches taller than her.

"What's wrong mom?" Jungkook said hearing the relief in her voice.

"Pictures were everywhere of you being rushed to hospital I tried to call or text but my phone broke and I've been unable to get it fixed and I wasn't sure what happened" she said as a couple of tears fell from her eyes.

"It's okay mum I'm here don't cry" Jungkook said looking at his mum's face who smiled widely.

"Dada" Ji-Su said crawling towards Jungkook quickly.

Jungkook quickly picked her up and brought her to his mother who's eyes lit up.

"Mum say hello to Ji-Su your granddaughter" Jungkook said and his mum quickly took Ji-Su out of Jungkook's arms and Ji-Su cuddled her making her smile widely.

"Why don't you come inside" Namjoon said and the small woman nodded as she walked inside the house towards the living room while holding Ji-Su.

All the other members looked towards the woman and smiled instantly noticing it was Jungkook's mother.

Her eyes widened seeing all the members and children scattered around the room.

"How many kids do you have honey" Jungkook mum asked looking at her son.

"4 at the moment and Jin is due in a couple weeks" he said and she smiled.

She went and sat down by Taehyung placing Ji-Su on the floor and Tae shown her Kyung-min and she smiled.

"Jungkook had him 3 weeks ago" Taehyung said and Jungkook's mom made grabby hands towards the baby which was handed over to her.

"Well aren't you a complete cutie" she said making the baby look up at her with wonder in his eyes.

"Your family is so perfect Jungkook" she said smiling widely at how her son's life was turning out.

"How's dad" Jungkook said and her face fell.

"He refused to come saying he didn't want to see anything homosexual" she said and Jungkook frowned but nodded his head.

——————————————————
Published:22/07/2019