58

I don't want to write the rest of the honeymoon in fear of my book being deleted (which is sad because I had so many plans)

Lets say this is 5 weeks after the honeymoon.

Don't forget to comment and vote and please follow so if anything happens to the book I can say where it will be moved to

_____________________________

"Kookie wake up" Jin said, shaking the older boys who whined loudly as he hid his head under the blanket.

"Hyung I'm not feeling well" Jungkook said and Jin stoped shaking him.

"Why? Do you feel sick?" Jin questioned as he put his hand on Jungkook's forehead.

"I feel sick and dizzy" Jungkook said and Jin nodded his head.

"I'll bring you breakfast in a minute, just stay in bed okay" Jin said and the younger boy nodded his head, Jin went downstairs where the other 5 boys were eating and Jin quickly grabbed Jungkook's plate before carefully walking upstairs

Jimin's mother insisted on taking the kids for a day out with the help of Hoseok's sister and mother.

Jin opened the door and was confused when he couldn't see the younger boy, Jin placed the plate of food down on the bedside table before walking into the bathroom where the younger boy was throwing up.

Jin quickly rushed over and rubbed the boys back and after a couple minutes Jungkook sat back and Jin quickly got him some water which he took a sip of before spitting it into the toilet, getting the rancid taste out of his mouth.

"Jungkook are you pregnant?" Jin asked and Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and Jin nodded his head.

"Go and eat something I'll be back in a minute" Jin said and Jungkook nodded his head as Jin walked downstairs.

He quickly got a piece of paper and a pen before writing all the members names on them and leaving it on the bathroom counter.

"Everyone but Jimin needs to take a pregnancy test" Jin said and the members looked over to him confused.

"Please, Just take them and leave them on the counter next to your name, I will check them in a minute" Jin said and the members nodded their heads as they went to the bathroom one by one except for Jimin.

Jungkook soon brought his plate down before Jin told him to do the same and when everyone was back Jin quickly went and took one before leaving it upsidedown near his name on the paper like everyone else.

The room was tense as they waited for 5 minutes.

After 5 minutes Jin said he was going to check and the members nodded their heads as he walked towards the bathroom.

Jin quickly went to check them, he flipped them all over before he looked at the results.

3 were positive and 3 were negative, Jin gasped loudly as he quickly left the bathroom and walked into the living room where all the members looked over to him.

"3 of you are pregnant" Jin said making the boys gasp.

"Who?" Jimin asked.

"Jungkook, Namjoon and Yoongi" he said and Yoongi's eyes widened as he spat out the coffee he was drinking before he placed the cup of coffee he had two sips from down on the table.

"What do you mean I'm pregnant?!" Namjoon asked.

"You're test was positive, you can take another one if you need confirmation" Jin said and Namjoon quickly stood up and rushed to the bathroom.

Jungkook just looked shocked, his eyes wide and his body felt frozen.

"I think I'm gonna puke" Yoongi said before running off to a bathroom, Taehyung quickly following him as Jin grabbed a glass of water for the boy while Hoseok and Jimin comforted Jungkook who began sobbing.

Jin quickly took a glass of water to Yoongi, Taehyung took it off him and thanked him before Jin went and knocked on the bathroom door that Namjoon was in.

The door quickly flew open before he felt muscular arms wrap around his shoulders.

"It's positive" was all Namjoon said and Jin nodded his head as he wrapped his arms around the younger boys waist.

"It's okay Joonie" Jin said quietly and the younger boy took a deep breath before he went and helped comfort Jungkook.

Yoongi soon came back and Jin stood in front of them all.

"Do any of you know who got you pregnant?" Jin asked and Namjoon and Jungkook nodded their heads while Yoongi shook his.

"I only bottomed once for Jungkook" Namjoon said and Jungkook's eyes widened again.

"I bottomed with everyone" Yoongi said and Jin nodded his head before he looked over at the youngest boy.

"I don't think I used protection with Jimin and Taehyung" Jungkook said and Jimin and Tae looked down before they embraced the younger boy.

"Sorry Kookie" Jimin said before he kissed the younger boy on the cheek.

"Okay, let's all take a deep breath and figure out what we are gonna do" Jin said and everyone nodded their heads.

"I'll keep them" Namjoon said and the other two pregnant boys nodded their heads in agreement.

"Okay, I'll book appointments for you all" Jin said and they nodded their heads.

"How do you all feel?" Jimin asked as he looked at the boys.

"I feel fine" Namjoon said and the other two boys looked at him with a pout.

"My body aches, I feel sick and I have a headache" Jungkook said as he leaned on Hoseok's shoulder.

"I felt a little bit sick and tired recently but I just thought I was stressed" Yoongi said and the members nodded their heads.

"Oka-" Jin was cut off with a knock at the door and he quickly went to opened it.

The older kids ran in towards the members, throwing themselves on to their laps and hugging the tightly, Jimin's and Hoseok's mothers quickly followed with Dawon holding the younger ones.

"You have so many kids, oh my gosh" Dawon said as she placed Micha and Kyung-Sun on the floor, "I'm gonna use the bathroom" she said before she quickly walked off, about 10 seconds later she ran back into he room.

"YOURE HAVING MORE?!" She screamed scaring everyone.

__________________________________

Hey, thank you all so much for reading

Published-7/03/2021