51

Taehyung-35 weeks
Jimin-27 weeks

Taehyung woke up bright and early, quickly rushing downstairs, Yeontan following quickly behind.

Taehyung was the only one awake so he quickly made himself a bowl of cereal before sitting on the sofa and turning on the TV.

With 6 fiancé's and 11 children, he hardly got time to watch anything.

Taehyung didn't really notice the small pain in his lower back and hips, choosing to ignore it because he was too happy to care.

Jimin was the next one to come downstairs, quickly joining Taehyung on the sofa, and watching what Taehyung was.

"How are you feelin Tae?" Jimin asked as he kissed the younger boys neck, Tae moving away because he wasn't in the mood and Jimin quickly stopped.

"I'm feeling good today, a couple aches and my hips hurt but good" Taehyung said and Jimin nodded his head sleepily.

"What about you Minnie?" Tae asked and the younger boy sighed.

"I just feel sick and everything hurts" Jimin whined and Taehyung pouted as he pulled Jimin close into the side of him, both of the snuggling into each other.

"Ah, oww" Taehyung whined as a small pain began in his lower abdomen,he wrapped his arm around his bump as it quickly began growing stronger before ebbing away.

"Are you okay Tae?" Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded his head.

"Just a small pain" Taehyung said and Jimin wearily nodded his head as they went back to watching TV, Yeontan jumping up on to Jimin's lap and laying down, quickly falling asleep.

"TaeTae can I feel you bump?" Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded his head as he sat up fully and pulled his pyjama top up showing off his big baby bump.

Jimin smiled as he placed both of his hands on it, Yeontan quickly jumping off of Jimin's lap and moving to the sofa cushion near him so he wouldn't be moved.

Jimin kept his hands on Taehyung's stomach pressing down in some bits making him pout.

"They feel really low down" Jimin said as he placed one hand at the bottom of Tae's stomach, feeling the baby's back as his other hand resting at the top of Taehyung's stomach got repeatedly kicked.

"They have been moving down a lot, I think I'm going into labour really soon" Taehyung said and Jimin nodded his head.

"Are you excited?" Jimin asked and Taehyung looked at him.

"For the labour no, for the baby yes" Taehyung said making Jimin giggle but quickly stop when Taehyung groaned loudly and leant forward slightly as he gripped on to his bump.

"Shit Tae, do I need to go and get someone?" Jimin asked and Tae nodded his head and Jimin quickly rushed to the first bedroom he saw where Namjoon and Jungkook were sleeping in there boxers next to each other.

Jimin climbed on to the bed and began to shake Namjoon awake, the leader quickly waking up, "what?" He whispered since Jungkook was still asleep.

"Tae is going into labour can you go look after him while I call my mother and wake everyone up" Jimin said and Namjoon quickly sat up and nodded his head as he pulled a t-shirt on and some joggers before rushing out of the room.

"Jungkook, Kookie" Jimin whined as he shook the younger boy, him groaning loudly trying to stay asleep, "Jungkook, Tae is going to have your baby, wake up" Jimin said and Jungkook immediately sat up before groaning in pain.

Jimin watched as Jungkook got changed before he limped out of the room towards the living room.

Jimin was able to wake everyone else up quickly all of them going to grab some quick snacks before they were ready to leave, Jimin's mother arrived within 5 minutes and Hoseok's sister called and once she knew the situation she arrived a couple minutes after Ae-Ri.