79

Please don't forget to comment and vote since it helps motivate me and keeps the story going

_____________________________________
Namjoon-20 weeks
Hoseok-20 weeks

Jin was up early making breakfast for everyone, being joined by Jimin after half an hour till they had a massive feast before them.

They they went to go and wake everyone up, they would wake one of the members up and they would wake up 2-3 children and take then downstairs, Hoseok and Namjoon groaned loudly as they held on to one another tightly not wanting to wake up as Jin and Jimin kissed their faces all over.

"Nuuu" Hoseok whined as he hid his face in the pillows as Jimin's body was over him, giggling and kissing the boy on his red ears, Namjoon on the other hands was completely out, hardly moving and grunting every time Jin kissed his face.

"Come on baby!!" Jimin said as he shook Hoseok very gently not wanting to annoy the boy.

Hoseok sat up as Namjoon continued sleeping and Hoseok immediately began waking the boy beside him.

Namjoon eventually woke up after a lot of persuasion and promises of food downstairs.

The boys made their way to the kitchen and joined everyone as the dogs slept in the living room.

They had a calm breakfast, even after one of the little ones dropped their entire paper plate of food on the floor making them cry but Jin always made a little extra just incase.

"What's the plan for today?" Jin asked looking at everyone.

"Me and Hoseok are going to the studio" Yoongi said before taking a bite of his food and Jin nodded.

"Me and Tae are gonna go food shopping" Jimin said and everyone quickly asked the boys to get them their favourite sweets which the boys nodded, already knowing what to get everyone.

"So that leave me Kook and Joon" Jin said and the boys nodded their head's as Ji-su and Ji-Ho finished their food so they quickly ran to the living room to play.

"We will be 2 hours at most and then we will be back to help" Tae said and the boys nodded as they finished their food and Jungkook washed everyone's plates to try and keep the place clean.

After Jungkook finished washing the plates the dogs sat at his feet waiting for their breakfast, Bam reaching hip height but he was the softest good boy ever.

Jungkook measured their food before putting in down next to one another, they ate quickly with their tails wagging as Jungkook went and sat in the living room with the boys, Jin was doing a head count as Namjoon was resting on his hand.

"Are you okay baby?" Jungkook asked to the leader who pouted.

"I only got about 2 hours of sleep, Jaewon woke up and wouldn't sleep and then I got about an hour of sleep before I needed to pee and then I couldn't get comfy again and they kept kicking" Namjoon said and Jin pouted.

"Go get back in bed baby, we can handle this" Jin said as he rubbed his hand across the boys big stomach, the baby inside kicking the older boys hand making Jin smile.

Namjoon nodded as he leaned over so Jin could kiss him on the forehead before he stood up slowly, his hand pushing against his back as he tried to stretch his back out, groaning as he yawned.

"Okay, I love you all, com get me if you need me" Namjoon said as he went back upstairs.

Yoongi and Hoseok left after a couple minutes and then Jimin and Taehyung left, taking Ji-Su and Ara with them.