81

Everyone please remember to comment and vote to help keep me motivated
_

__________________________________
Hoseok-26
Namjoon-26

Jungkook woke up early, walking downstairs to and seeing Jin who was cutting up fruit for the kids breakfast.

"Hey baby are you okay?" Jin asked and Jungkook nodded his head.

"I woke up and can't fall back asleep, I'm going to take Yoongi out later for dinner, I've got something planned for all of you over the next week" Jungkook said with a smile and Jin nodded his head with a smile.

It was almost their original anniversary of getting together and Jungkook would always go over the top, giving the boys and entire week , each day focused on one of them, taking them to do something they love.

"Ooo can't wait, what are you going for?" Jin asked as he grabbed the pack of grapes out of the packed fridge.

"I'm taking him for Samgyeopsal, and then I'll take him to his favourite ice cream shop" Jungkook said making Jin smile.

"What are you doing for me?" Jin asked knowing he would never get the boy to answer.

"You know I can't say just yet hyung, but it's going to be good" Jungkook teased and Jin nodded his head and smiled, he turned his head and saw Yoongi walking downstairs and he quickly shushed Jin even though the boy was quite making him laugh and Yoongi immediately grow suspicious.

"What's going on?" Yoongi asked and Jungkook shrugged his shoulders making Jin laugh more.

"Wait what's today's date?" Yoongi asked.

"27th of July" Jin said and Yoongi smiled brightly as the younger boy shushed Jin again making the boy laugh even harder.

"Kook he can just check his phone, we all love this time of year and look forward to it" Jin said making Jungkook pout.

"Okay" he said quietly with a big pout on his face.

"So is today my day?" Yoongi asked with a smile and Jungkook kept his face blank as he looked at Yoongi who smiled able to read the boy perfectly.

"Okay can't wait, what time are we leaving?" Yoongi asked as he checked his phone.

"About 4pm, dress normally" Jungkook said and Yoongi nodded his head.

The day continued, everyone eating before spending time together, the boys even taking the kids to run around the big back garden, Jin Taehyung and Jimin teaching more of the kids how to swim on the lovely warm day.

Yoongi and Jungkook began getting ready at 3, showering together before getting dressed and drying each others hair before they were out the door.

Jungkook long hair tied back to, dressed, oversized T-shirt and wide legged pants while Yoongi had a simple white t-shirt on and some black ripped jeans, they looked stunning as they got into Jungkook's car.

Jungkook began driving, his hand resting on Yoongi's bare thigh making the man blush as his place hand rested ove the younger boys.

Jungkook drove safely, listening to music quietly as he and Yoongi just talk about the little things in their lives.

"We're here" Jungkook said, parking as Yoongi smiled at the restaurant they were at, knowing it to be his favourite.

"Ahh Kook-ah you didn't have to" Yoongi said with a smile as he and Jungkook walked into he restaurant, holding each others hand as they went as sat down across from one another, Jungkook leaning on across the table.