80 (M)

Some smut for you all, hope you enjoy!

Please don't forget to comment and vote sinc e it helps keep me motivated and I love reading your comments!
___________________________________

Namjoon 23 weeks

Hoseok 23 weeks

The day was going by really quickly, they got everyone ready for the day, had breakfast, played for a couple hours, watched a movie and then spent an hour getting all the kids to bed, the boys all sat on the sofa tired as they relaxed, Hoseok and Namjoon asleep, leaning on each other as they did.

Yoongi quietly went through his phone as Jimin and Taehyung were watching a tv show and explaining it to Jungkook who was confused as to what was happening as Jin just smiled at them all, feeling Namjoon's belly as he kept humming at the boys when they asked for his opinion,

Yoongi leaned on Jin after a while, the older boy running his fingers through his hair as he hummed to himself.

"How are you baby?" he asked as Yoongi was scrolling through twitter.

"I'm okay" he said quietly, and Jin nodded as the just stayed like that for a bit, listening to the younger ones talk passionately about the show they were watching.

"Wanna come bed with me?" Jin asked and Yoongi nodded his head.

"Me and Yoongi are done for tonight, send them two up in a bit so they don't get back backs and be quiet so you don't wake the kids" Jin said to the younger boys who nodded their heads except Jimin who whistled quietly at the boys making Yoongis pale face go pink.

Jin ignored him with a slight smile as he grabbed the younger boy's hand and pulled him upstairs, both went into one of the smaller bedrooms that were the furthest away from the kids, they both got changed into their pajamas before they got into bed.

Yoongi leaned his body against Jin's so the older boy could spoon him which Yoongi liked, Jin on the other hand was struggling after not having sex in so long he was a little worked up as Yoongi leaned right against his...

Yoongi however quickly noticed since the older boy couldn't be subtle, "do you wanna?" he asked as he moved his hips making Jin groan.

"Fuck yeah" Jin said making Yoongi giggle as he rolled on to his back to Jin could lock their lips which the boy did quickly, grabbing on to Yoongi small waist as he climbed on top of him

The two kissed each other as they pressed their bodies together, moaning quietly as they grinded their hips together, "Fuck you're so pretty like this Yoongi" Jin moaned out as the younger boy wrapped his arms around his neck, his faced blushed as he quickly pulled his top over his head, Jin doing the same.

Jin moved down and began kissing the boy's neck, leaving light marks over the dark ones Hoseok had left before moving a bit further down and leaving dark marks on the boy's chest, his lips wrapping around a nipple as Yoongi's hands dug into his hair.

"Fuck me Hyung!" Yoongi said a bit louder, the fabric pressing against him in his pants was beginning to get uncomfortable and Jin hummed and he pulled the boys loose pajama pants down,, leaving his underwear making him whine, "Please Hyung" Yoongi begged and Jin smiled as he pulled his boxers off, his dick bouncing up and hitting his stomach, Jin wrapped his hand around it as he leaned down so his face was level with the boy crotch, he stuck his tongue out and licked a long stripe from top to bottom making Yoongi groaned loudly had a hand dug into the boy's long brown hair.

Jin couldn't take it anymore, "When did you last bottom?" he asked the boy to see how long he would have to stretch him out for.

"Yesterday! Please just do it!" Yoongi said and Jin nodded his head as he grabbed the lube from the bedside table, he quickly pulled his own pants down before grabbing the lube and adding a generous amount to his dick before leaning forward, kissing the boy on the face as he slowly pushed in, Yoongis eyes going wide as his mouth dropped open, a long moan being drawn out of him.

"Fuck! Hyung!" Yoongi whined as Jin began moving his hips slowly, driving the younger boy insane, "More! Quicker! Please!" He moaned and Jin hummed as he began thrusting his hips quicker into the boy making his body go ridged.

Then the door opened and Jin pulled the blankets completely over their bodies as they looked to see a sleepy Hoseok who's eyes widened as he realized what he was looking at, "Hot!, can I join?" He asked making Jin chuckle as he looked to Yoongi who was nodding his head as Hoseok turned around and made sure to lock the door behind him.

Hoseok quickly pulled his t-shirt off as he walked over to the bed, quickly removing his pants before climbing on next to Yoongi.

"What do you want Hoseok?" Yoongi asked as he eyed the boys bulge in his pants.

"Suck me off?" he asked, and Yoongi nodded his head as he opened his mouth wide as Hoseok removed his underwear, Jin began thrusting again making Yoongi moaned as Hoseok pushed passed his lips.

It was hard for Hoseok to see past his belly but whatever Yoongi was doing felt absolutely amazing and Jin was getting more worked up watching the two of them making his thrusts harder making Yoongi moaned around Hoseok making Hoseok moan continuously.

They were trying their best to be quiet but it really wasn't working but they knew no one could hear them in the pretty much soundproof room.

Yoongi squeezed Jin's shoulder so the older boy knew he was getting close so he picked up his trusts so he could cum with the boy, Hoseok was also getting there quickly.

Yoongi was the first the cum, he moaned loudly around Hoseok as he came all over his stomach making Hoseok cum as well some in Yoongi mouth but a lot of it went over his blushed red face, both of them were left panting as Jin continued thrusting quickly, he just needed something, "You're so fucking Hot" Hoseok said and Jin came in the boy below him.

they all lay down on the bed panting as their highs slowly began to fade.

Hoseok ran his fingers through the mess on Yoongi's face before sticking his finger in his mouth making Yoongi giggle slightly.

"Filthy bitch" he said and all the boys laughed as Jin went to get something to clean them up with, coming back with a cloth, wiping Yoongi's soft face before any other bits and after they were finished they all snuggled up close together before slowly drifting off to sleep.

_____________________________________
Give me ideas for the next chapter please, what do you guys wanna see?

I love you all

Published-10/12/22