5

A couple of weeks later...

Taehyung and Jungkook were cuddled up in bed as snores echoed from Jungkook.

It was about 6 am when Taehyung sat bolt upright in bed swinging his legs over the edge to get out only to have Jungkook tighten his grip around his waist.

The maknae opened his eyes with a pout before sitting up and kissing Taehyung on the cheek.

"Go back to bed baby," Jungkook said sleepily.

"No Jungkook get off I don't feel good" Taehyung said trying to get out of Jungkook's grip again.

"What doesn't feel good baby?" Jungkook asked looking concerned.

"Ugh fuck move," Taehyung said before ripping Jungkook's hand from around his waist and running to the bathroom that connected to their bedroom.

Taehyung fell to his knees before throwing up all of yesterdays dinner.

"Holy fuck Taehyung are you okay?, JIN HELP!!" Jungkook shouted before covering his ears not being able to stomach the sounds of someone throwing up.

Jin soon walked into the room sleepily.

"Jesus Jungkook it's 6:05 in the morning what do y-Holy shit Taehyung are you okay?" Jin said running over to Taehyung and placing his hand on his back and rubbing it slowly as Taehyung emptied his stomach.

After Taehyung finished throwing up his passed out cold hitting the floor softly because Jin grabbed him and lowered him to the floor before he could hurt himself.

"Jungkook help me lift him to the bed," Jin said frantically before Jungkook ran over and lifted him bridal style to the bed they were sleeping in 5 minutes prior.

"What's wrong with him Hyung?" Jungkook said looking at Taehyung who was passed out but still breathing.

"I don't know but kookie pass me your phone," Jin said as Jungkook threw his phone towards Jin and his Hyung miraculously caught it.

Jin opened the phone and dialled 911.

"Hello, my boyfriend just puked and then passed out" Jungkook heard him say into the phone.

"Yes he is still breathing and he feels hot" Jin said placing the back of his hand on Taehyung's head.

"Okay thank you," Jin said before hanging up the phone and looking a Jungkook.

"They said the ambulance will be here in 5 minutes," Jin says and he quickly runs out the room telling all the other members about Taehyung who came in one by one to see if Taehyung was okay.

Jimin rushed in and wrapped his arms around Taehyung and sobbed into him.

Suddenly the paramedics burst through the bedroom door after Jin had let them in.

They quickly assess Taehyung before lifting him onto the stretcher.

"Only one person can come in the ambulance the rest will have to meet us there" Jin informed.

"Go on Jin," Namjoon said before quickly rushing to get a jacket.

Jin rushed to the paramedics and got in the back of the ambulance.

He sat down across from Taehyung as a paramedic quickly checked Taehyung's heart rate and blood pressure trying to figure out the reason for him passing out.

"Where am I?" Taehyung's weak voice echoed throughout the back of the ambulance.

Jin ran up to him and wrapped his arms around his torso, "you're in an ambulance because you threw up and then passed out in front of me and Jungkook".

Taehyung nodded his head before lying backs and letting the paramedic check his vitals.

"blood pressure is really low," the paramedic said before the ambulance stopped.

Taehyung was quickly wheeled out of the back of the ambulance towards the doors of the small hospital.

Taehyung was wheeled into a room and a doctor came in after 2 minutes.

"Kim Taehyung everything seems normal but your blood pressure and we need to get it back up or you have a risk of passing out again and having a seizure, can I ask some questions?" the doctor said.

Taehyung nodded his head.

"Okay, any change in diet?" The doctor asked.

Taehyung shook his head.

"Any medications you take on a daily basis?" The doctor asked.

Taehyung shook his head.

"Any chance you can be pregnant?" The doctor said looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung said nothing and just slowly nodded his head.

"Okay we are going to need a urine sample," the doctor said before turning around and handing Taehyung a cup.

Taehyung nodded his head before walking out of the room leaving Jin in there with the doctor.

Jin was just thinking about Taehyung.

Soon all the guys arrived and the room was quite big so they were all allowed inside.

"Where's Taehyung?" Namjoon asked.

"He went to the bathroom" Jin answers as he looked at all the guys.

"What's wrong Jin-Hyung?" Yoongi asked.

Jin stayed quiet as Taehyung walked back into the room and handed the cup to the doctor who took it and left the room.

Only Taehyung, Jin and Yoongi seemed to know what was happening as all the boys just stood there silently as Taehyung lay back down.

The doctor walked in about 5 minutes later.

"Kim Taehyung we have figured out what is wrong," the doctor said joyfully.

Everyone turned with smiles on their faces.

"Congratulations Kim Taehyung you are pregnant"

______________________________________
Not edited
Published-17/04/2019
Don't forget to vote and comment.