15

Taehyung - 39 Weeks + 4 days
Jungkook - 21 Weeks
Jin - 12

It was another day off and their time off their jobs increased as Taehyung got further into his pregnancy.

Jungkook opened the window, his eyes sparkling at the thick 2 foot layer of snow covering the whole of outside.

He walked into the living room and bounce in his step because of how happy he was.

"Guys can we go outside please please please" Jungkook squealed as he walked towards the couch filled with a bunch of tired adults.

They all looked at how the younger's eyes sparkled with excitement as he bounced.

"Sure Kookie, let's all get changed and we can go outside" Jimin said also bounding up trying to pull Namjoon up off the sofa and succeeding.

Everyone walked off into different room all getting changed getting ready to go out in the cold snow.

They all got multiple jumpers and coats on as they put the babies in their beds sleeping.

They walked out in the snow and began to play all sorts of games having a lot of fun.

Eventually a snowball fight was started when Jungkook threw a big snow ball at Jin he elder immediately taking revenge with a snowball to the face.

After about 30 minutes they were freezing cold all shivering but they continued to play in the winter wonderland.

Taehyung sat down on a bench panting after running slightly his face red as he wrapped it in his scarf trying room return the feeling to his nose.

A pain shot though his lower back as he leaned forward a bit holding his round stomach.

The pain ended after about 20 seconds and he leaned back into the bench continuing to watch all the other boys play about even throwing some snowballs of his own.

The pain came again after a couple minuets shooting up his back before going round to his stomach making him begin panting as he breathed through the pain.

Taehyung didn't notice all he others had stopped playing or that they had crowded around him.

He didn't notice until a hand was placed on his shoulder.

"TaeTae are you okay?" Jimin asked and Taehyung instantly shook his head making everyone panic.

"What's wrong baby?" Yoongi said sitting down beside Taehyung wrapping his arm around the younger.

"I don't know it hurts, I think she's coming" Taehyung said as all he members began to panic.

"Someone carry him inside now" Jin said and Namjoon instantly picked up the younger before rushing inside with all the other members.

Namjoon lay Taehyung on the sofa as another strong contraction hit him making him groan out in pain.

"I don't think she's going to wait, Kookie call an ambulance now" Namjoon instructed, his leader instincts kicking in.

Taehyung suddenly screamed in pain as another strong contraction hit causing his water to break.

Jungkook quickly grabbed his phone before quickly punching in numbers before holding the phone up to his ear.

Jin leaned down next to Taehyung trying to calm the younger down.

"Jin I need to push" Taehyung said making Jin's eyes widen.

"Namjoon get towels and blankets now" Jin said and the leader quickly rushed off into the bathroom grabbing the supplies they would need.

"Okay Taehyung I need to take you pants off and I need you to relax okay?" Jin said and the boy nodded as tears began rolling down his face from the pain.