42 (Smut)

February 1st
Taehyung-8weeks
Jin-12weeks

Taehyung woke up early in the morning, laying next to Jimin, perfect.

He gently shook the older boy awake who groaned as he opened his eyes.

"Yes baby, do you want some water?, food?" Jimin asked and Taehyung shook his head.

"Noooo I want youuu~~" Taehyung whined making Jimin's eyes open fully.

"Baby you should be resting" Jimin said making Taehyung groan.

"Please, I'll fuck you, you don't have to do anything" Taehyung suggested.

"Will that be okay?" Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded his head quickly.

"I don't have a bump yet so it should be fine" Taehyung said making Jimin sigh.

"Okay, go on" Jimin said and Taehyung quickly leaned down, locking lips with the older boy.

Taehyung quickly got himself in between the older boys legs before removing Jimin's pyjama pants before removing his own.

He began rolling his hips against the older making them both groan as they looked at each others blushed faces.

Taehyung continued rolling his hips as he removed Jimin's thin t-shirt before slowly pulling both of their boxers down.

Jimin quickly rolled onto his front before lifting his ass up, Taehyung quickly grabbing the lube before covering his fingers in it and sticking his middle one into the boy quickly.

Jimin whined as he gripped the pillow beneath him, digging his fingers into the material as Taehyung quickly added another before moving them in and out quickly.

Jimin was always so sensitive in the morning, constantly whimpering and moaning as Taehyung fucked him on his fingers.

"Please Tae, fuck me" Jimin whined making the younger boy smile as he took off his boxers.

Taehyung quickly grabbed a condom and put it on before stroking himself a few times and Jimin turned onto his back looking up at the younger boy with lust filled eyes, Taehyung positioned himself before he looked up at Jimin for the okay which the older boy quickly gave, nodding his head quickly.

Taehyung slowly pushed in making both of the boys moan, Jimin throwing his head back as Taehyung bottomed out.

"Mmm fuck, move" Jimin groaned and taehyung began to move quickly, fucking into the older boy, while Jimin cant do anything but moan loudly and grip on to the sheet underneath him.

Taehyung fucked Jimin fast and hard as they both moaned continuously before Taehyung stopped, quickly changing his position so he could kiss Jimin knowing the members would not like being woken up.

Taehyung continued thrusting quickly while kissing Jimin, their tongues dancing around each other as Jimin wrapped his arms around the younger boys neck.

"fuck, 'm gettin close" Jimin whimpered breaking the kiss as he looked up at Taehyung with tear filled eyes as he bit his lip to stop himself from being too loud, "I love you" He whimpered before pulling Taehyung back into a kiss.

"Fuck, me too baby" Taehyung groaned as he thrusts went harder quickly making Jimin cum over them both, the older boy moaning and throwing his head back as spurts of cum painted their stomachs, Taehyung soon following, cumming into the condom as he thrusted hard into Jimin one last time.

They both looked at each others blushed and tear streaked faces, messy hair and swollen lips before smiling, Taehyung slowly leaning down to kiss Jimin again softly as he pulled out, but something was wrong.

"Jimin" He said and the younger boy nodded his head with his eyes closed.

"It broke" 

"What broke?" Jimin said quickly sitting up looking at Taehyung.

"The condom..it broke" Taehyung said as he disposed of it, "You're still on birth control right?" Taehyung asked and Jimin shook his head.

"No Taehyung I stopped taking it after it made me feel like shit" Jimin said as everything began hitting him, but no matter how panicked he was, he wasn't going to take it out on his pregnant boyfriend who began breathing heavily, "Taehyung it okay, dont freak out, I probably wont get pregnant,  only stopped taking my birth control a couple days ago" Jimin said and Taehyung nodded his head.

"I'm sorry" He said as he quickly grabbed some of the baby wipes off the bedside table, using them to wipe Jimin's cum off their stomachs.

"Taehyung its fine, you dont need to stress okay" Jimin said and Taehyung nodded his head.

"Okay"
______________________________________
Guess who hasn't done any of their online lessons, Me!!

Published-16/05/2020