50 (M)

Taehyung-33 weeks
Jimin-25 weeks

Jimin was laying in bed, cuddling up to Jin after a hard day, the twins wouldn't stop fighting, which made the babies cry at the loud noise, which gave Jimin a head ache and ended up with him throwing up.

He didn't blame it all on the twins but after all of that his back began aching really bad and he felt really sick so he got in bed.

Jin soon joined him, cuddling up to the pregnant younger boy, looking after him and getting him what ever he needed.

It soon got late and everyone had gone to bed, Jin and Jimin just lay in bed under a thin blanket as their TV played in the background.

They were just talking softly to each other and smiling.

Jimin was the first one to lean in, kissing Jin on the lips gently making Jin smile as he somehow got closer to Jimin and kissed him back.

It continued like that, small and slow kisses, no need to rush any of it.

Jin slowly ran his hand up and down Jimin's back and Jimin gently grabbed the back of Jin's brown hair pulling him in more.

"Hyung, could you?" Jimin asked as he looked up at Jin who smiled back down at him.

"Are you sure Minnie?, I think you need to rest a bit" Jin said before kissing Jimin gently on the forehead.

"No Hyung please, I want it, I want you to make love to me please" Jimin said making Jin smile at him softly as he nodded his head, slowly leaning back in to kiss Jimin on the lips.

Jin slowly undressed Jimin without breaking the kiss until he took his shirt off, his hands dancing across Jimin's baby bump.

Jimin went to lift Jin's pyjama top but the older stopped him, "I still haven't lost the baby weight" Jin said and Jimin smiled and shook his head.

"Hyung it's okay, please" Jimin said and Jin sighed and nodded his head as he lifted his arms for Jimin to lift his t-shirt over his head.

The began kissing again slowly as their hands ran over each others skin, Jimin moaning softly as Jin ran his hands over his chest.

"Hyung I'm ready, please" Jimin said and Jin nodded his head as he climbed on top of Jimin leaning back down to kiss him and Jimin gripped his shoulders.

Jin broke away as he removed his boxers before doing the same with Jimin's.

"I'm going to prep you" Jin said but Jimin quickly shook his head.

"It okay Jin, please just do it" Jimin said and Jin looked at him.

"Are you sure?" Jin asked, sounding concerned and Jimin quickly nodded his head as Jin reached for the lube.

He covered his dick and Jimin entrance with it before leaning down to kiss Jimin's lips again as he slowly thrusted in making Jimin's breathing pick up as he gripped on to Jin tightly.

"Fuck are you okay?" Jin asked and Jimin quickly nodded his head as he pulled him back into the kiss.

Jin began to slowly roll his hips making both of them whimper as the kissed, Jimin's back arching slightly as Jin thrusted in deep.

"Fuck Jin, keep going" Jimin moaned as his eyes closed as he let out another moan.

Jin began to move a tiny bit quicker, still staying slow as he leaned back down and began kissing Jimin's neck.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Jin shoulders as he whimpered.

"Hyung, I love you" Jimin said as Jin looked at them, the both of them smiling at each other as tears began to fall out of Jimin's eyes making Jin stop quickly.

"Minnie, am I hurting you?" Jin asked and Jimin just shook his head as he began to roll his hips against Jin's.

"No Hyung, please keep going, I love you" Jimin said as he pulled Jin back down into the kiss, Jin kissing him back gently as he ran his hands up and down Jimin's sides and as continued moving his hips slowly.

"Hyung, thank you, keep going please, I love you" Jimin began whimpering out little pleas as Jin continued moving his hips.

"I love you too Minnie" Jin said as he wrapped his hand around Jimin's dick and slowly began moving his hand making Jimin moan as he felt his climax quickly approaching.

"Baby can you come with me?" Jin asked and Jimin nodded his head as he bit his lip, Jin began to thrust faster making them both moan as they felt the heat in their stomachs build.

"Hyung, Hyung I'm gonna" Jimin moaned loudly as he bucked his hips up.

"Me to baby" Jin groaned as Jimin tensed around him, Jimin coming all over his stomach, chest and some on his face while Jin came deep inside him making them both moan as they gripped on to each other.

They both looked at each other as they panted, Jin leaning back down to kiss Jimin again as the younger wrapped his arms around him.

"I love you so much Hyung" Jimin said as a couple more tears fell out of his eyes.

"I love you too Minnie, why are crying?" Jin asked him as he slowly pulled out and lay down beside him.

"I don't wanna go Hyung, I wanna be with you all forever" Jimin said making Jin's eyes widen as Jimin's breathing became erratic and he started to shake as more tears fell down his face.

"Woah baby, it's okay, you're okay, you're okay Minnie" Jin said as he wrapped his arms around the naked younger, Jimin trying to calm down but unable to.

"Jimin, look at me baby, you're okay, you're baby is okay, nothing bad is going to happen, now copy my breathing" Jin said as he slowly breathed in before slowly breathing out, Jimin shakily copying him as he grasped on to Jin's shirt and dug his face into his chest.

It took a couple minutes for Jimin to calm down, Jin still holding him close.

"Hyung I'm sorry" Jimin said without looking up at Jin and Jin shook his head.

"Baby, don't be sorry, it's okay, I'll go and make you a bath and clean the sheets okay?" Jin asked and Jimin nodded his head as Jin quickly put on a pair of boxers before Jimin followed him into the bathroom, Jimin sitting on the toilet seat as Jin filled the bath up, adding Jimin's favourite soap.

Jin helped Jimin lower himself into the bath comfortably before he went to quickly go and change the sheets before rushing back.

Jin began to shampoo Jimin's hair when the younger boy sighed, "what's wrong baby?" Jin asked.

"Aren't you getting in?" Jimin asked looking at Jin with a pout on his lips.

"Do you want me to?" Jin asked Jimin nodded his head, Jin stood up and pulled his boxers off before he climbed into the bath behind Jimin, Jimin's leaning against his chest.

Jin continued washing Jimin's hair, the younger boy leaning into the touch as he hummed tiredly.

Once Jin done that he washed the shampoo away and added conditioner, letting it soak in Jimin's hair for a minute before also washing it away.

Jin got out of the bath first, wrapping a towel around his middle before he helped Jimin out of the bath, Jimin wrapping a towel around his shoulders before they both walked into the bedroom and dried themselves before they put on some fresh pyjamas and got into bed, Jin sighed as he looked at the clock reading 1:23am but by the time he looked back Jimin was already asleep in his arms.

"I love you baby" Jin said as he turned off the lamp before kissing Jimin on the forehead and going to sleep.

______________________________________
I'm sorry for the long wait, I really didn't know what to write, I hope you enjoyed this but I'm sorry if it's boring.

I'm in maths ATM help 😭😭

Published:25/09/2020