66

Please don't forget to vote and comment, it really helps motivate me :)

Jungkook-35 weeks
Yoongi-35 weeks
Namjoon-35 weeks

Jin began making breakfast as Yoongi came downstairs, sitting behind the boy with his hand on his round stomach, Jin and him quickly talking.

"I'm going to the studio today" Yoongi mentioned making Jin turn around and look at the boy with a frown, "don't worry, Namjoon and Hoseok are coming with me" Yoongi said, Jin shook his head but he knew he couldn't stop him.

"Just be careful okay" Jin said and Yoongi nodded this head in agreement, "how is she?" Jin asked looking down at Yoongi stomach before turning back to cut up some grapes.

"She's a lot more active, she is the reason I'm awake, she won't stop kicking me in the ribs" Yoongi said making Jin giggle slightly, "she's a bit lower that she was yesterday but she's definitely got another week" Yoongi said and Jin nodded his head.

Once everyone ate breakfast, Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi quickly said goodbye before they walked out of the door, on their way to the studio.

The day went by slowly, by 2pm the kids were running about, playing games as the 4 boys tried to keep the kids from going too hyper, Jungkook was exhausted but he was still helping, even though the boys told him he didn't need to.

Yeontan was running about and barking happily as Ji-Ho played fetch with him.

Ji-Su and Kyung-min were drawing together, running up to show it to anyone every couple of minutes after adding a couple of lines, they were so proud so Jimin quickly got them a magnet off the fridge and handed it to them so they could display it.

Jungkook stood up, his hands rubbing his lower back as he groaned, Jin quickly called the boy over and rubbed at his back making him groan as the ache began disappearing, "thanks Hyung" Jungkook said and Jin nodded his head and smiled.

"You just need to ask, I won't say no" Jin said pulling the younger boy into his lap as he kissed him on the cheek, Jungkook immediately play fighting back as he tried to escape the headlock the older boy had him in, the kids laughed at their dads being silly and once Jungkook finally escaped he flopped down carefully onto the floor.

At about 3pm, the youngest boy tensed up, grabbing ahold of his stomach as he groaned, Jimin immediately grabbing hold of him and sitting him down on the sofa, "Kook, are you okay?" Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded his head.

"Just a fake contraction, I'm fine" Jungkook said as he stood up again to go and help Ara build a Lego house, Jimin quickly told Jin who nodded his head and kept an eye out for the younger boy.

Taehyung was holding Hana in his arms, rocking the baby as she looked up at him, eyes open wide in amazement but after a couple minutes she began crying and Taehyung quickly went to change her diaper.

"Guys I feel sick" Jungkook said, his eyes closed as he breathed deep breaths through his mouth, making Jin and Jimin look over to the boy worried.

"Like you're going to throw up?" Jin asked and Jungkook shook his head as he lay down on the floor, his hand moving his fringe out of the way as the other touched his stomach.

"Jungkook, go and lie down in bed, we can look after everything" Jin said and Jungkook shook his head no again as Ara began putting pretty clips, covered in flowers, butterflies and glitter in his long blond hair.

After a couple minutes another pain started and Jungkook groaned as he grabbed his stomach and bit his lip, tryna keep quiet so he didn't worry anyone.

"Sorry dadda" Ara said as she rubbed the top of the boys head, thinking that she had hurt him.

"No baby, you didn't do anything, I'm fine" Jungkook said and the girl smiled and nodded her head as she continued to decorate the boys hair.

Jimin could tell the boy was going into labour so he went upstairs to grab the hospital bag and called his mother who was going to come over.

He brought Jungkook hospital bag downstairs and placed it near the door making Jungkook sigh, "Jimin it's just Braxton Hicks I'm fine" Jungkook protested but just as he finished his sentence he tensed up again, taking a deep breath and riding out the contraction, Jimin just nodded his head as he checked that everything was ready and they had everything they needed.

Jimin's mother arrived quickly, smiling at everyone before she got ambushed by children, once everyone calmed down she walked over to Jungkook.

"How are you feelin?" She asked as she put her hand on the boys knee.

"It's not that bad yet, I don't even think it's happening" Jungkook said and she smiled warmly at him and nodded her head.

"I'm going to called Hoseok's mom and sister to come help" Jin said and everyone nodded again, Jungkook stood up just as a contraction started again, it made his legs weak, and he pretty much fell back onto the sofa as he gripped at his stomach, groaning.

Jimin offered his hands that Jungkook grabbed as he hunched over, Ji-Su running over and jumping on the sofa beside Jungkook and rubbing his back, "You okay?" She asked and Jungkook nodded his head as tears began running down his face.

"Tell me when you want to go to the hospital, then I'll call the boys so we can go and pick them up" Jin said and Jungkook nodded his head.

After about 10 minutes of the boys getting everything ready, making sure all the kids had their things and after a particularly strong contraction.

"Jin call them" Jungkook said and Jimin helped Jungkook stand up, the boy in a lot of pain, groaning loudly.

Jin quickly picked up his phone to call the boys in the studio to tell them they would be there in 5 minutes when Yoongi's name popped up on his screen, he quickly answered and there was immediately panic from the other side of the phone.

"HYUNG! HYUNG IT'S KAI!, I THINK YOONGI IS HAVING THE BABY!" Jin heard the panicked voice on the other side of his phone before he looked over to Jungkook who was crying because of the excruciating pain.

Today is going to be dramatic.

_____________________________________
Cliffhanger lol

Hope you're all doing amazing and hope you enjoyed

Published- 14/09/2021