11

First off thank all of you so much for 500 reads
On with the story
___________________________________
Jimin-24 Weeks
Taehyung-20 Weeks
Jungkook-...

It was two weeks later Jungkook sat up straight out of bed at about 5AM before running to the bathroom quickly emptying all of yesterdays dinner into the toilet.

Jin who was sleeping beside him quickly raised from the bed before running to the bathroom to help the youngest member.

"It's okay baby let it all out," Jin said as he rubbed the younger back.

Tears ran down Jungkook's face as he puked and soon it was over Jin flushed the toilet as Jungkook fell against the wall.

"You okay baby?" Jin asked as Jungkook put his head in his hands.

"Jin do you have any tests I can take?" Jungkook said muffled by his hands and his voice soft.

Jin's eyes widened but he nodded as he quickly left the room to grab pregnancy tests from his room before rushing back to the younger not wanting to leave him for long.

He handed the tests to Jungkook before walking out of the bathroom to give the younger privacy.

It was about 5 minutes later when Jin began getting worried he knocked on the door.

"Jungkookie are you okay in there?" Jin asked.

Suddenly the door opened and Jin was engulfed into a hug as the young boy sniffled and cried against his chest.

Jin wrapped his arms around the younger picking him up and carrying him the the bed.

He quickly left walking into the bathroom and checking two of the tests on the counter.

Both positive.

Jin quickly rushed back to the younger who was lying in the bed crying.

Jin quickly got in bed with the younger before wrapping him in his arms.

"It's okay Kookie just calm down its not good for the baby," Jin said as the younger tried to calm down.

Jungkook stopped crying and Jin quickly grabbed his phone.

Jinnie❤❤❤: Namjoon can you please come to Jungkook's room?? Xx

Joonie💙💙💙: Yeah I'll be there in a minute. Is everything okay?? Xx

Namjoon soon walked into the room shocked to see Jungkook crying into Jin embrace.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked as he walked up to the bed and placed a hand on Jungkook's back.

"Kookie do you want to tell him or do you want me too?" Jin asked quietly.

Jungkook gestured towards Jin and the oldest looked at Namjoon.

"He woke up and puked this morning and he took tests, they were both positive" Jin said and Namjoon nodded his head.

"Why are you crying baby?" Namjoon asked rubbing circles on Jungkook's back.

"Because everyone is going to hate me we can't take care of 4 babies in less than a year," Jungkook said.

"Listen Jungkook I know what you mean but the thing is at the rate we are going there will probably be more than that and there are 7 of us so I think we will do a really good job at it, don't worry baby we all love you" Namjoon said while climbing into the bed and hugging Jungkook from behind.