67

Sorry for making you all wait, this is a longer chapter though so I hope you all enjoy

Don't forget to comment and vote. It's helps keep the book going

Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok left to go to the studio at about 10am, bang had said they needed to finish writing and producing so they could get some small mixtapes out to keep the fans happy

A couple of hours went by and the boys making a lot of progress.

"Yoongi, me and Namjoon are going to go to the shops to fill our mini fridge, and Namjoon wants ice cream and new clothes, we will be about an hour or two, do you want to come?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi shook his head no, ever since about 30 weeks ice cream made him feel really sick, and he really wasn't in the mood for walking anywhere when he felt so big.

"Do you want anything?" Namjoon asked and Yoongi shook his head no again, they both kissed him on the cheek before they closed the door behind them.

After 5 minutes Yoongi got a small pain in his lower back, making him gasp and groan loudly as he leaned into his comfy chair and rubbed his back.

Yoongi didn't want to think too much into it, knowing that if he did he would just panic himself so he continued to edit the song he had been creating.

After another 20 minutes a pain started again and Yoongi's whole body tensed up as he grabbed his stomach, "please not now, please" he whispered to himself as he put his hand where the baby was kicking, she was pretty far down, to the point where his hips were hurting.

Yoongi continued to look at his computer screen, not doing anything but listening to it over and over again, unable to focus as he tried to keep calm, the baby was kicking so hard it really felt like he was getting bruised, he had about 3 contractions as he sat there, all about 10 to 20 minutes apart, each one getting worse than the last, he had his phone out and was timing them and yes, they definitely had a pattern and were getting closer.

After the next pain Yoongi stood up and stretched his back, rubbing it where it ached the most, he felt the baby in his stomach suddenly drop, he suddenly felt his legs get weak and when another pain started, he fell to the floor, gripping on to his stomach, whimpering as he waited for it to pass, after it went he tried to reach for his phone but he could hardly move, he was leaning against the sofa but he hardly had the strength to pull himself on to it, so he just began crying while collapsed on the floor.

Pain after pain wracked through his body, each one getting worse and closer together and just as he was about it give up he heard voices in the corridor, he knew it wasn't any of his boys but he really needed help.

"Hello?! Please help!" Yoongi said as loud as he could, he heard the footsteps stop and after a couple seconds they started again, "HELP!" Yoongi shouted louder as another contraction started, he heard the footsteps head back to in front of his door before it opened.

"Hyung?!" Yeonjun shouted, quickly rushing over to the boy as he and Soobin helped lift him onto the sofa, Yoongi looked like a mess, tears were running down his face and he was sweating so much as he began pointing at his phone.

"Jin, please call Jin" Yoongi asked and Kai nodded his head as he grabbed Yoongi's phone and quickly began calling the older boy.

Just when things couldn't get any worse, Yoongi's water broke.

"Hyung you look like you peed yourself" Taehyun said making Yeonjun throw a pillow at him as he grabbed Yoongi's hand.

"You can squeeze my hand if you need to, Kai how long until Jin hyung gets here?" Yeonjun asked as the boy continued to talk to the boy on the phone panicked.