74

Please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT, it helps keep the book going
____________________________

Yoongi woke up, he looked around and saw he was in-between Hoseok and Jimin's, both of the boys cuddling close to him, Jimin's leg over his hip, and Hoseok pressed way to close to his ass.

He sighed as he accepted defeat, as there was no way of escaping until one of them woke up, Yoongi however was able to reach his phone and he quickly grabbed it, making sure it was on silent so it wouldn't bother the boys as he checked through social media.

Hoseok woke up after about half an hour, and him and Yoongi were able to sneak away and leave Jimin sleeping as Yoongi went down for his morning coffee and Hoseok went to check on the kids.

Just as Yoongi was looking at his phone he saw a message pop up at the top of the screen.

Kai!
Hyung can you please
come get me?

Yoongi hyung
Why? Are you okay?

Kai!
I told them and it isn't
working out

everyone is too loud and
I can't be here at the moment

Yoongi hyung
Okay I'll be about 10
minutes

Yoongi drank his coffee as quick as he could before we went upstairs and grabbed some clothes from Jungkook's room, putting them on as quickly as he could as the members asked him what was happening.

He had told them after asking Kai if it was okay so once Yoongi said the boy's name they all nodded their head's.

"Can I come with?" Hoseok asked, pulling his sweat pants up as quickly and he could and Yoongi nodded his head just incase things were worse then Kai was making them out to be.

Yoongi and Hoseok got in the car and began driving to TXT'S dorm which was about 5 minutes away.

Once they got their they could hear the arguing from outside, Yoongi quickly knocked on the door and Kai answered, his eyes full of tears as he pretty much fell into Yoongi's arms.

"Hyung!" he cried as Yoongi rubbed his back, although he could still hear arguing inside.

"Kai go get in the car" Yoongi said and Kai nodded his head as Yoongi walked into the dorm with Hoseok to see and distraught Soobin and Yeonjun, both of their eyes widening when they saw their hyungs.

"Both of you sit down now" Yoongi said and they both looked at each other before sitting down on opposite sofas.

"Soobin?" Yoongi said and The boys tear-filled eyes looked back at him as he held his arm around his bump protectively.

"Tell me what you're feeling" Yoongi said and Soobin's mouth opened but no sound came out, only a painful sob.

"I just wish he told me what he and Kai done, I'm not angry at Kai but you have fucked us both over Yeonjun!, how was I so oblivious!?, You didn't tell me anything, how many other people are pregnant with your kid!?" Soobin cried and Hoseok went over to try and calm the pregnant boy down.

"Yeonjun, talk" Yoongi said and the boy looked at him with a pout on his face.

"I didn't even know about Kai until today, I'm hardly ready for one child, nevermind two!" Yeonjun shouted and Soobin just cried louder.