73

Don't forget to vote and comment, it helps motivate
---------------------------

Yoongi and Jungkook smiled as they finally stood up out of their chairs after being in Yoongi's studio all day working on a track together, they grabbed all their stuff before they pulled their masks up and linked Their hands, they walked in the dull winter light.

Their house was only about 10 minutes away and they walked quickly since it was cold, but Jungkook suddenly stopped making Yoongi look at him confused.

"What d-" "shhhhh" Jungkook hushed Yoongi and then the boy heard it too.

There was whimpering in the bushes next to them, Jungkook kneeled down and looked with his flashlight before gasping.

"Hyung look, there's a puppy!" Jungkook said and Yoongi's eyes widened as he quickly bent down and looks and there indeed was a puppy.

"What should we do?" Jungkook asked as he looked around, there was no one else around them and no dogs in sight and the puppy looked to be about 6 weeks old.

"Pick it up and we can take it to the vets tomorrow" Yoongi said and Jungkook nodded his head as he reached for the cold puppy, the poor thing shivering.

He put the puppy in his top, the things head sticking out under his neck as he tried to use his body heat to warm it up.

"We need puppy milk and food" Yoongi said and Jungkook nodded his head as they quickly searched where the nearest shop they could get that stuff was, the puppy falling asleep within a minute and Jungkook walking about.

They boys quickly found what they were looking for before they rushed home, the kids asleep as Yeontan ran to the door, jumping up to see what Jungkook had.

"Kook?" Jin asked as he looked at the boy.

"Jin we found a puppy!" Jungkook said as he pulled the tiny dog out of his top and put him on the table as Yoongi prepared a bottle of puppy milk and a small bowl of food, the little brown puppy did seem to be skinny.

Once Yoongi had read the instructions he made the bottle of milk and warmed it up slightly before passing it to Jungkook, he put the nip of the bottle tot he puppies lips and the thing latched instantly sucking the bottle down quickly, the boys gathered around and watched.

"I want to keep him" Jimin said and even though all the boys were thinking the same they really didn't know.

"Could we look after a puppy?" Namjoon said and Jungkook immediate nodded his head.

"He's only small, like a Jack Russel or something, I wanna keep him, I'll train him" Jungkook said as the puppy finished it's bottle.

"What should we name him for now?" Taehyung asked and the boys shrugged before they looked to Jungkook who looked to be dying to answer but making sure none of the other boys had ideas.

"Bam!" Jungkook said and the boys all thought about it for a moment before nodding their head, Hoseok was searching on how to look after the small thing.

"We can find out how old his is tomorrow and see if he has a microchip but after he is 6 weeks old he needs to be weaned on to puppy food" Hoseok said and the boys nodded their head's.

"He's so cute" Jungkook's aid as the puppy snuggled into his chest as it tried to go to sleep.

"Do we have any spare blankets?" Jimin asked and Jin nodded his head as he went to go and grab a blanket and a unused dog bed that Yeontan didn't like.

And then all the boys look at Yeontan, the Pomeranian sat down on the floor, his tail wagging as his ears twitched at every sound the puppy made.

Taehyung picked Yeontan up to show him, the older dog sniffing the puppy in curiosity before licking a big stripe up its back, the boys smiling knowing the dog would accept the puppy.

Jungkook set the tired puppy up on the floor of his bedroom, a plate of food and water next to it just incase it wanted it.

And after that the boys quickly went to sleep

_______________________
Caution-if you ever find an abandoned dog, take it to your nearest vets as soon as possible or call the dog warden, if you wanted to keep it you will (as the law states in most places) have to make every reasonable effort to find the dogs original owners for 7 days, that being posting on social media, door knocking ect

Just a small chapter because I miss bam and I also want to write today's date in my book

I love you all

2/2/22