62

Don't forget to vote and comment

Yoongi-20 weeks
Namjoon-20 weeks
Jungkook-20 weeks

Jin woke up first, he made breakfast before he went to wake up the other boys, all of them coming downstairs as eat before waking up the children.

It was about 1pm when Taehyung began acting weird, his body tensing up every now and again and Jin quickly noticed and asked him if he was okay.

"Just getting really bad stomach cramps" Taehyung said and Jin nodded his head.

"Go get in bed, I'll get you some hot water bottles and pain killers" Jin said and the boy nodded his head as he stood up before walking upstairs.

"Guys, Taehyung isn't feeling well, I'm going to look after him for a bit" Jin said making them nod their heads.

Jin grabbed the stuff he needed before going upstairs and handing Taehyung the hot water bottle and pain killers but Taehyung didn't want the pills, he just wanted to cuddle and sleep.

But every couple of minutes a painful cramp would start in his lower back before spreading to his abdomen.

There was a point where the pain went from manageable to excruciating, Taehyung groaning loudly every time it happens which really worried the older boy.

"Taehyung could you be pregnant?" Jin asked and Taehyung shook his head.

"I haven't bottomed in like 6 months" Taehyung said as tears began to fall down his face.

"Taehyung, this could be serious, I'm going to drive you to the hospital, you could have a kidney stone or appendicitis" Jin said and Taehyung nodded his head, Jin helped the younger boy on to his feet, Jin's only thoughts were appendicitis, Yoongi had it years ago and he remembered the younger boy in so much pain.

"Guys, I'm taking Taehyung to the hospital" Jin said grabbing his coat as all the members looked over confused, "we should be back later hopefully but Taehyung's really not feeling well" Jin said and Jimin quickly rushed over.

"Hyung I'm coming" the younger boy declared and Jin sighed.

"Jimin please stay here" Jin asked but Jimin just shook his head as he grabbed his coat and Jin sighed loudly before nodding his head.

"You can manage the kids right?" And the 4 boys nodded their heads, their kids were quite calm and understood when they needed to behave.

Jimin helped Taehyung into the backseat, Taehyung was in a lot of pain, leaning on to Jimin, the boy taking care of him.

Jin quickly began driving as the pain Bagan getting worse for the boy, "this is the worse thing I have ever felt" he said making Jimin look at him shocked.

"Worse than when you gave birth to a baby on the sofa?" Jimin tried to joke but Taehyung quickly nodded his head making the boys worry more.

They soon arrived at the hospital, Jimin helped Taehyung out of the car, the younger boy leaning on him as another massive pain spread throughout his stomach.

"Shit, Jimin" Taehyung whimpered, as Jimin slowly walked him into the emergency room.

Once they were inside a doctor came and asked them to follow him which they did, they got Taehyung to lay down on the bed.

"What's the problem?" The doctor asked as Taehyung rolled on the bed, in too much pain to speak.

"He began getting really bad stomach cramps about an hour ago" Jin explained and the doctor nodded his head as he wrote it down.