76

Please don't forget to Comment and Vote since it really helps motivate me and keep the book going

I'm sorry if there are any mistakes
__________________________________

Today was a bit stressful, Hoseok and Namjoon had awful morning sickness and couldn't keep anything down making the two boys really upset and hungry, Jin had even tried plain food like rice but nothing was working.

Everyone but the two pregnant boy sat downstairs quietly, watching the kids play when, Jungkook realised first that the two oldest girls were missing.

He immediately stood up to go and look for them and he didn't have to go far when he heard some giggling coming from one of the bathrooms.

He opened the door and he wanted to cry immediately.

The bathroom floor was flooded, shaving foam and toothpaste had been squirted everywhere, even somehow on the ceiling, the two girls were covered head to toe in baby powder and there was a pile of everything in the middle of the floor.

"What are you doing!" Jungkook said loudly, drawing the attention of everyone else.

The two girls looked up and laughed.

Jungkook stepped in to turn the running taps off as he just stared at the mess.

"Making cake!" Ji-Su said loudly as she hit the gooey mixture in the middle of the floor.

"Honey no, now you both need a bath and the bathroom needs to be cleaned, you're both going on the naughty step after your shower" Jungkook said and the two girls began crying instantly.

"No! No step!" Ara shouted as Jin came to the door the two girls made a run for it, Jin stopping both of them not wanting the mess to be spread around the house.

"Come on both of you" Jin said as he began leading them to a different bathroom.

"Can someone help me" Jungkook would say loud enough for someone to hear him and Taehyung would show up with paper towels and cleaning products in hand.

The two boys would clean for at least an hour, by the time they came out the two girls were just coming off the step.

"Sowwy daddy for makin a mess" Ji-Su cried loudly as she gripped on to Jungkook legs, the boy pulled her into his arms and hugged her as he went to go sit down.

Jungkook's lactation problem had gotten better but still wasn't good so the crying did make the front of his shirt uncomfortable.

He sat with Ji-Su for a while before handing the tired girl to Jimin to go upstairs, he walked into the bedroom where Namjoon and Hoseok was sleeping, he quietly tried to change shirt but stubbed his toe on the edge of the dresser, he fell to the floor with a loud bang as he grabbed his foot in pain, still trying to be quite but both the pregnant boys had woke up.

"You okay Kook?" Hoseok asked and Jungkook nodded his head.

"Just have to change top, stubbed my toe though" Jungkook whimpered quietly.

"Come get in bed and cuddle Kook, Hobi said he's too hot" Namjoon would say sleepily.

"I only can for 10 minutes" Jungkook said before climbing into bed, Namjoon immediately wrapped his arms around him.

Jungkook cuddled into the boy as well, feeling the boys stomach.

"You already have a bump?" Jungkook asked and Namjoon nodded his head sleepily.

"Only a small one, the doctor said I'm about 8 weeks along" Namjoon said and Jungkook nodded his head.

"Another big baby?" Jungkook asked and Namjoon sighed as he nodded his head.

"I can't sleep that good" Namjoon said with a sigh as he moved to another position trying to get comfortable, his arms wrapping around Jungkook's waist.

The all just lay their in a nice silence, Namjoon finally falling asleep after so long of trying, his entire body was wrapped around Jungkook so the boy couldn't move and definitely wasn't going to wake the sleep deprived pregnant boy up.

Jin downstairs had decided to actually teach the little girls how to make basic cake, he did enjoy cooking quite a bit and would love to do it with his children.

"Ji-Su, pour the flour in" Jin said, the little girl stood on a chair nodded her head enthusiastically as she picked up the perfectly measured amount before messily dumping it into the bowl, missing with about 10% of it.

"Oop sorry Daddy!" She said as she tried to scoop it up with her hands, Ara helping aswell.

"It's okay!, now Ara add the sugar" Jin instructed and the little girl done it perfectly making her smile brightly.

They baked for a good hour and a half before the cupcakes were ready, the little kids running over excitedly to have one.

Once everyone had one they were all sitting down eating them, the boys picking it into little pieces for the smaller ones to eat.

Yeontan and Bam sitting hopefully in front of the children that had cake left over, getting little bits every now and then which the boys tried not to encourage.

Everything was peaceful
______________________________

I did plan on this chapter being longer but yesterday I tested positive for covid and I can hardly look at my phone at the moment I'm sorry

May have a couple mistakes and I'll be back as soon as I'm feeling better

I love you all and I hope you enjoyed this short chapter

Published-24/5/2022