36

Hoseok-37 weeks 

The boys were at home with the kids along with Jimin's mother and Hoseok's sister who didn't live that far away anymore.

"Granny I can count" Ji-Su declared and Jimin's mother looked up and smiled.

"Go on then sweetie" She smiled but Ji-Su suddenly looked very nervous as she looked towards the ground.

"one..two....four" She started making the adults around her smile at her cuteness "five.....six...eight..nine..ten See I done it" She said with a smile on her face.

"Well done sweetie" Dawon spoke as she pulled Ji-Su towards her and began tickling her making the little girl squeal and giggle as she tried to escape.

Taehyung was giving piggyback rides to Ji-Ho, Kyung-min and Ara and Namjoon sat with Nara on his lap, Nara was a shy girl and she didn't talk a lot yet.

The other children were having a nap since they were tired.

Jimin, His mother, Yoongi, Dawon and Hoseok sat on the floor in a circle and talked about whatever they could come up with.

"Hoseok can I feel your belly?" Dawon asked and Hoseok nodded his head as his sister moved towards him and placed her hand on the top of his stomach and she smiled when she felt kicks, "They are going to be energetic like you" She commented making Hoseok chuckle.

"When do you think you will have them?" Jimin's mother asked and Hoseok shrugged his shoulders.

"They seem quiet low right now but they have been like that for a couple days so I don't worry about it too much" Hoseok said making Jimin's face turn worried.

"You didn't tell us" Jimin said as he moved forward and placed his hands on Hoseok's stomach and could feel the baby very low down.

"Hoseok you should probably go to the hospital" Dawon suggested but Hoseok just shook his head.

"I'll be fine I'm only getting a little bit of cramping at the moment" Hoseok said making the other 4 peoples eyes widen.

"Hoseok are you sure your not in labor?" Jimin asked as he placed his hand on Hoseok's shoulder looking at the older boy with concern.

"No I'm sure they are just braxton hicks" Hoseok said and the others nodded their heads but kept a close eye on the boy waiting for something to happen and a couple minuets later it did, Hoseok face scrunched up as he placed his hand on his stomach and almost curled into a ball while letting out a quiet groan.

Jimin reached his hand out for Hoseok to grip onto and sure enough the boy did and he squeezed his hand tightly as he waited for the pain to pass as he let out short breaths.

After at least 40 seconds it was over and Hoseok looked up slowly knowing he had just given himself away, He wanted to stay at home and have fun but it looked like by the end of the day they will have a new addition.

"Hoseok you need to go to the hospital now" Jimin said and Hoseok nodded his head as Jimin helped his get off the floor, "do you want me to call an ambulance to come get you?" Jimin asked and Hoseok shook his head no.

"Let's just take the car" Hoseok said and Jimin nodded his head as he quickly told the other members and they all went to go and grab the stuff they needed.

Hoseok sat down on the sofa and Dawon sat next to him and rubbed his back in support and 10 minuets later another contraction hit and he curled up and tried to hold his breath so he wouldn't make a noise.

But that failed and the kids looked at his worried, "Are you oki appa?" Ara asked and Hoseok nodded his head without talking because he was still going though a contraction and he didn't trust his voice.