61

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE
______________________________________

Yoongi-15 weeks
Namjoon-15 weeks
Jungkook-15 weeks

The boys woke up bright and early for a doctor's appointment, Jin made everyone food and Jimin, Namjoon and Hoseok's mom all came over to watch the kids.

Once they all left they were really excited, although Namjoon was shaking, Jin squeezed his hand and told him it was going to be okay.

Once they arrived at the doctor's office, they turned around and woke Yoongi and Jungkook up who had fallen to sleep together in the back of the car.

The two boys were exhausted, their babies had started kicking and moving keeping the boys awake deep into the night while Namjoon pretty much slept like a log, the leader was still experiencing morning sickness and dizziness, he also kept passing out a lot so the boys had to be with him everywhere just to keep him safe.

When they walked into the waiting room they all went and sat down except Jin who went and signed the boys in at the reception desk.

"Namjoon!" The leader heard someone's hushed voice from behind him so he turned around and saw Jackson making a big smile show up on his face.

"Hiii" Hoseok said as Jackson and Mark came and sat next to them.

"Who's pregnant now?" Jackson asked with a smile on his face as he looked at the boys.

"Joon, Yoon and Kook" Jimin said making Jackson smile.

"How many will that be?" Mark asked looking at the boys.

"16" Yoongi said causing the two boys eyes to widen, the media kept making guesses on how many they had, most of them said they had about 8-10 so 16 really was something.

"Is Mark pregnant again?" Jimin asked and the older boy shook his head as he smiled and pointed towards Jackson who blushed and hid his head in his hands.

"Didn't mean for it to happen but oh well, I'm about 20 weeks along but I just don't have that much of a bump, it's a boy" Jackson said pushing his baggy jumper to his stomach showing the little bump making the boys smile.

"We're all about 15 weeks along" Yoongi said and the two boys nodded, Just as they were about to say something Yoongi's name was called and the boys quickly said goodbye before following the nurse to the room with Dr.Lee in who smiled at them brightly.

"Okay, so how are you all feeling?" The Dr asked, getting out her clipboard and notepad to write it down.

"I'm okay, sometimes I'm sick but it's not that bad anymore, just swollen feet and constantly hungry, and they have been moving around a lot" Yoongi said and she nodded her head, quickly writing all of it down before looking at Namjoon.

"I feel sick, I keep passing out and I'm exhausted, I haven't felt anything yet" Namjoon said and she nodded her head again before looking over to Jungkook.

"I don't feel sick at all anymore, just a little bit tired and they have been moving a lot" Jungkook said and she nodded her head again, quickly writing before looking back at Yoongi.

"We will check you first, lie down in the table" she said and Yoongi nodded his head, pulling his baggy jumper up over his stomach, showing off his cute baby bump making all the boys coo.

"I'm just gonna feel" she said and Yoongi nodded his head before she began feeling around his stomach, the boy was uncomfortable just because he needed to pee as she was pressing right on his bladder but he held on.