23

The twins were now 8 months old and beginning to eat different foods but Jimin still like breastfeeding them.

Both the twins had their 2 front teeth in the top and Ji-Su had one on the bottom

Jimin's stomach had completely gone down and his abs were almost completely back.

Ara was now 6½ months old and she began crawling round and was able to roll over on the floor and her first tooth appeared a couple days ago.

Kyung-min was now 2½ months and can now almost hold his head up and Jungkook's C-section had healed completely and he was back exercising when he could.

Nara was now 3 weeks old and could look around the room and she could lift her head for a couple seconds.

Everyone was completely happy and even Yoongi had cheered up but one day Namjoon walked into the living room with a question no one was expecting.

"Who wants to be pregnant" Namjoon said walking into the living room before sitting down on the free space on the sofa.

"Wait what do you mean" Jin asked as he nursed Nara.

"I mean when whoever comes off birth control, who wants to get pregnant?" Namjoon said and all the other members though for a second.

"I want too" Yoongi said, his voice quiet and full of doubt.

Everyone smiled and they continued talking about, who was coming off birth control and they began planning future pregnancies.

In the end it's was agreed that Yoongi, Jimin and Tae would get pregnant again when they were all ready.

"I have another question" Jin announced and everyone looked towards the elder.

"We need a limit to stop at, so when do you think we should stop having kids because we can't pass 20" Jin said and everyone though for a moment.

"We should stop around 14-15" because if single parents can look after 3 kids I think we would do alright with that number" Namjoon said and everyone looked at him like he had 3 heads.

"You think we can handle 15 kids" Hoseok said and Namjoon shrugged.

"I mean if those 3 get pregnant that's a minimum of 3 more but what if Jimin has twins again or one of them gets triplets and what if a couple accidental pregnancies happen again, so I'm saying 15 is the point where we get surgeries or something" Namjoon said and everyone though about it for a moment before nodding their heads.

"The next couple months are going to be busy, we have a new album coming out and Bang didn't want us doing choreography" Namjoon said before continuing.

"I have most of the songs finished and wrote down we just need time to record them and we will be pretty much ready after me take concept photos" the leader said and everyone nodded thinking about schedule and how they could work while still taking care of the children.

"A lot of the new songs are about our family or family in general so we could maybe include the children in some concept photos" Yoongi said and all the other members looked at him.

"I mean the world hasn't gotten any professional photos of them yet and maybe we can include them in it and it would make things easier" Yoongi said and everyone thought about the idea before agreeing.

"While we have this 3½ month break I think we should go visit families" Hoseok suggests and everyone agrees.

"What could go wrong"